30 Bananas a Day!

I've got splayfeet. Normally they aren't troubeling me; I waer inlays in my running and everyday shoes but practice taekwondo (barefoot) 3-5 times a week. And sometimes, like right now, the jonts in mymetatarsus become sore which gives mea burning sensation and makes it hard to impossible to walk or run properly.  I find it hard to be easy with it - I am so impatient! I want to do my usual exercise routine!

I treat it with some balm and try to give it rest...Does anyone have any tipps or tricks to help my foot recover?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do cortisone shots and keep wearing heels and other injury inducting fashion footwear. Keep training on it. When it comes time for surgery cos you didnt listen to your body, just cross your fingers it gives you a few more years.

Another option is stop doing any sport or activity that irritates them until they heel up (pun intended). Maybe try cycling. Cycling is by FAR the best metabolic supporting activity anyways. Cycling is Freelee's secret weapon. Its easy to get slim but most people who get slim develop a sloppy body. Cycling helps tone. Its also the best lymphatic fluid moving sport on the planet.

I've been cycling 60k yesterday to compensate 1) the missing taekwondo session and 2) my frustracion. The second one was the bigger factor I must admit. Lucky me I got a new bike just the day my foot started hurting!

Allright; I'll be hobbling around like Dr. House for a few days trying to swim and cylce and do like 500 sit-ups a day instead of barefoot basketball and sparring.... =/

But what do I do with my foot? So far I use arnica ointment. I thought about cooling it  but on the other hand warmth might be more helpfull for the healing process. It was also suggested to take painkillers that are anti-inflammatory. I don't know; that might work but I'm not in real pain so I won't drug myself.

I've got the same problem... it hurt so much the past days, before taking a step I consider whether it's really necessary. Even cycling gives me pain now - much less than walking though.

I don't wear high heels or fashion footwear, always functional shoes that are big enough..

have you found a good solution, Kim? have you tried exercises to strenghten the feet?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
14 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Tuesday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Sunday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Sunday
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Sunday
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 5
Peter's photo was featured
Jun 4

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service