30 Bananas a Day!

A few months before getting ill I started getting an overactive bladder, it happens during the day too but it's just a million time worse at night because during the day I can easily hold but at night I know I won't fall asleep unless I pee. It has plagued me for a year and a half now. It doesn't matter rather I drink before bed or not, it doesn't even matter how many times I pee or how much I have to pee, literally if there is ONE bit of a drop in my bladder I have to pee and its urgent. I can easily pee 20 times JUST at night and I'm not being sarcastic, its INSANE. I'll dream about having to pee REALLY bad and then when I wake up and pee it will be a very tiny amount, nothing that any normal person would feel is urgent. I might pee say a liter overnight in 20 settings, it makes me SO damn exhausted because my sleep gets interrupted CONSTANTLY. it's so bad that I'll even pee and RIGHT when i lay down i feel the urge to pee again and the ONLY thing I can do to ease is it is to freaking wake up again and PEE and it will be a ridiculously minuscule amounts, we are talking drops. It is so frustrating how the hell do I have a urge to pee like my bladder will explode yet barely pee anything. I have no idea what I can do to help this situation so I'm hoping anyone have any insight. This is nothing new since starting this lifestyle btw, it's been like this on all my diets. Seriously why is my body being such an idiot?

Views: 1751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll look into it, it seems I'm quite severely nutrient and vitamin deficient from malabsorption of food, thanks.

I had that exactly same problem when I used to eat 100% raw. I would pee all the time and it would be hard to hold it if I had the urge to go to the bathroom.

I would wake up at night about 4-6 times to pee as well, even when having had my last meal at ~5 pm.

When I started to include rice, potatoes and winter squashes in my diet the problem went away completely.

By saying this I'm not recommending you to do the same that I did, but I'm just sharing my testimony.

OH BOY OH MAN this is exactly me too !! I just joined thanks for sharing and being honest it helps others so much to know they're not alone.

Have you been on raw foods for a whole now ? Are you eating bananas dates etc what's the latest on things I cannot get my much needed eight hours sleep !!

Do you have dentil work ? White composite fillings etc ??

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
23 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service