30 Bananas a Day!

ohhh this is a fun topic.

So guys, I want some science behind your opinions ( whether it's yes or no, either require some information as to why you believe that).

All I know is I love them, but it would be nice to have some actual scientific backing as to why they're healthy or not.

& if you wanna branch out about how it's healthier ( or unhealthier) when experiencing them daily with yourself or with your partner(s) that would be great too.

:)

Views: 7067

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Your husband...is a very lucky man.
Do they regain those attributes after an extended period of time?

I'm currently reading Cupids Poisioned Arrow, very interesting stuff. From the same website you can look at, http://www.reuniting.info/science , for a bit of the science behind it.

From what I've read about karezza (and abstaining from orgasm) so far I'm not sure if you could say its "healthier" or not, but it does seem that it could keep you a lot more satisfied, and help your life to be more harmonious in general...

Thanks Dane for the info:)

Yes, I've heard alot about karezza & it's not something I'm personally interested in practicing ( maybe when I'm like 80 or something?lol!)

but I'm sure there's perks to that lifestyle aswell.

Cupids poisoned arrow is one of the best books I have ever bought!
I can attest to this. My partner and I can get snippy with one another without prolonged periods of abstinence.
Really? Would you care to elaborate more? ( if you don't wanna share that's cool!)

Oops. I'm not sure what I was attesting to. I think I replied to the wrong part of the conversation. 

Well sometimes while traveling or when we have someone staying with us the opportunity for intimacy doesn't always present itself. I find it leaves us both feeling stressed, like we need some sort of release and we start to bicker about things that don't really matter. We never argue otherwise.

I'm certainly not claiming that I orgasm daily as I've never been the sort to need that kind of release on a daily basis.  

On the other hand, prior to Ryan and I's relationship I went years without any action at all. No masturbation, no intimacy and I found I didn't care for it. 

Interesting. So in what ways has this change changed your... "activities"?
Thanks so much for sharing meg!
that was an awesome story
thanks for sharing. Hopefully I find this book soon lol

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
8 hours ago
pradtf replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2pZpsZP"
Friday
Forest replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Clear parts on ripe bananas
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Is Right: The Fed Is Crazy And Here's 101 Reasons Why It Should Be Shut Down #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2CdZ3Pd"
Thursday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted discussions
Thursday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
Thursday
ednshell replied to Charlie's discussion Any Fruitarians in Greater Boston?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
Thursday
Sebastian (venerable tree) posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Oct 16
Charlie posted a discussion
Oct 15
Charlie replied to Meghann's discussion One Year Vegan! (before/after photos)
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service