30 Bananas a Day!

On a budget and org. navel oranges are on sale at my local W.F. so I'm thinking of eating just oranges, bananas and some greens for a week or so. Not used to eating so little variety so maybe I should ease in to mono meals?

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I"m planning the same, oranges, cucumber and maybe also wheatgrass(fresh.)Think i will begin this weekend. Just have to stack some.

If your just sitting around and laying down most of the time then eating low cal fruits like oranges can work.

thanks DR, duly noted.

What fruit will work better then, since im planning still to run every day. What fruit will work best being active and eating a mono fruit for some time? Is bananas the best?

Last week I was full on Oranges! Just it them slowly because if you eat htem too fast you will generate mucous!

Its possible even doing many exercise eat a LOT!!!!

Do not forget greens!!

All good! :P

I do oranges as an appetizer mainly. I just had a liter of OJ and now working on my 1000 cal banana/date smoothie.

I really don't have  a lot of variety either - banana and dates are a staple and then what's in season (right now oranges!) and then greens and a few salad fixings.  Oh and celery to go with my datorade!  Keeping it simple :)

emilee...orange and banana smoothies are AMAZING!! when you get sick of eating them...drink them! hehe :) oh and when i juice my own oranges two liters of OJ will keep me full for about three hours! i could totally see this working for you...good luck girl!

I wasn't even thinking about that , I'm looking forward to it, thanks!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service