30 Bananas a Day!

I dream of the day... when 30BaD is like the bible, reminding us of our ancestors and how we forged our way in this world, the world only known to vegans
I dream of the day...  when our streets are no longer filled with tar and white picket fences but are grassed over and flourishing with fruit trees and little children playing and laughing
I dream of the day... when communities are living amongst great rivers and streams and the blossoming fruit trees around them
I dream of the day... when the fruits on the trees are so sweet and juicy and reproduce naturally without our "interference"
I dream of the day... when we live in harmony with the animals and our children are taught that our furry and non furry friends are not to be feared and they are no longer abused as our pets, food, clothing, entertainment and science experiments
I dream of the day... when our existence is no longer a threat to the earth and our actions are always "what nature had intended"
I dream of the day... when family is the term used to refer to your community and the people in neighbouring swimming holes 
I dream of the day... when pregnancy is undertaken only by the most courageous and selfless individuals not done so to "carry on the family name" or to get the "baby bonus" (as it is in Australia!)
I dream of the day... when cutting the cord of a new born baby is a thing of the past
I dream of the day... when babies are breastfed until their little hearts are content and they wean themselves from their mother's breasts
and I dream of the day... when if the mother is unable to breastfed there is always another sister, mother, aunty or friend to take over the nourishing nurturing care of the baby by being their source of breast milk until they want to wean
I dream of the day... when the whole "family" (see dream above) takes responsibility for caring and raising the infants and children
I dream of the day.... when clothes are only worn to keep a person warm and not as a statement of social status
I dream of the day... when if it is warm, clothes are unnecessary
I dream of the day... when there is no need for a "house" as a place to stash personal materials
I dream of the day... when "money" is laughed at and people don't even no what you're talking about when it is mentioned
I dream of the day... when the only "banking" i do is the kind where im digging out a bank to get clay to wash my hair
I dream of the day... when all of these thoughts and dreams are no longer considered weird, embarrassing or extreme but simply "how it is these days" 

Do you share these same dreams? Do you have others?

Views: 681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! Well yes, i'm dreaming of that too for all of Australia!
Visit philippines, and get a kilo of banana 81 cents

umm friday they are 4lb for 96 cents.  what is that 1.81436948 kilos ?

...something like this, Janna?

:) Yes Jack, beautiful!

It's a funny piece of artwork. They have it all (9 parts) for free on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreenBeautiful

Love the football (soccer) piece near the end. Priceless.

Brilliant! Thanks!
I watched the whole movie tonight Jack, could not stop laughing the whole way through! Absolutely fantastic film!!! I recommend everyone take the time to watch and have a giggle!!

Thanks again
:) Janna
Lovely. Share it with everyone you know ♥

if you want the full quality DVD version 

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4614452

I dream of a world where we no longer tell ourselves lies.
I don't know if that's possible but i sure hope it is!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service