30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

So I did something really silly and bought a juicer from the US. I had no idea about the voltage difference but now realise I can't use it with the 240v we have here in the UK. I was so excited as this juicer is supposed to be fantastic - I unpacked it all from the box and set it up to use before realising it wasn't compatible. Other than that, it hasn't been touched! I bought it secondhand but it's in mint condition and very clean. It comes complete with manual and 10 year warranty sheet. I'm really disappointed but don't want it to go to waste so thought I would see if any of you fruity friends would like it. I'm not trying to make a profit; just to get back what I paid for it would be lovely - $225 plus however much the shipping costs. I can ship immediately :)

Let me know if anyone is interested! I would really like to buy a new one as soon as I can. Since moving back to the countryside to be with my family, obtaining fresh juice is a challenge!

Big hugs to you all,

Meghann <3

Details

The Omega8005 Nutrition Center Juicer is a masticating style juice extractor. Its ability to juice at low speeds – 80 RPM minimizes heat build-up and oxidation. The result is healthy fresh juice with the high enzyme content that health conscious individuals crave. The 8005 Nutrition Centers are engineered with powerful components that can easy extract juice from wheatgrass and leafy vegetables, so there is no limit to the variety of juice you can make. Nutrition Centers are not just for juicing; they turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food, and whip up soy milk in a flash. Use Nutrition Centers to make delicious healthy drinks and snacks everyone will love.

Masticating Juicers Information

Juicer Type Masticating Juicer
Finish Chrome
Speed 80 RPMs Low-Speed
Motor Gear Reduction Equivalent of 2 HP Motor
Weight (lbs) 20.0
Dimensions 6½” W x 14½” D x 15½” H (165mm W x 368mm D x 394mm H)
Wattage 150 Watts
Features
  • Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection
  • Exclusive “Dual Stage” Masticating Extraction
  • High Juice Yield - Very Dry Pulp
  • Powerful Motor
  • Less Foaming Than Double Gear Juicers
  • No Heat Rise Promotes Healthier, Longer Lasting Juice
  • Engineered for Quiet Operation and Long Life
  • Available in 120V/60Hz and 220V/50-60Hz
Usage Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household Approval
Warranty 10 Years

Views: 51

Attachments:

Reply to This

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
23 hours ago
fruity78 posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service