30 Bananas a Day!

COME HERE TO FIND SOMEONE ON THE ISLAND AT ANY GIVEN TIME & JOIN THEM!

Ok so I thought it would be a good idea to just have banana blogs here. (it would be awesome and helpful for newbies to see everyone's blogs under one roof, if that makes sense? :-)
We have another thread going here which has lots of island details....Please post your questions there and put a link to your question here so we can get to it and not interrupt the flow of the blogs too much, ofcourse commenting & supporting eachother on the island is encouraged!

Destination:

This island most are going to has only bananas on it, for some it will have 2 fruits (like for myself banana and date) Some will have banana and greens also.  SO there are a few variations and that's why I'm requesting everyone record exactly what they eat because their results will vary depending on this. Please keep your island selection to a maximum of 2 fruits or 1 fruit & greens.

Itinerary:

Arrive Monday 12th April, return 28th April 
(although if trip is going very well may extend)
Others may be already on the Island, we can meet them there...

Things to do on the island: (apart from lots of relaxation)

Record a daily blog on your experience here including how many bananas/or dates you have daily, water intake, exercise, sleep, sunshine and feelings...
Then we can really help eachother if some of us are undereating or dehydrated etc.

Day # :

Food:

Exercise:

Water:

Sunshine:

Sleep:

Feelings:

4 things you are grateful for:

Ok awesome so fire away my island friends!

P.S- Please can we agree to keep the comments that aren't specifically direct comments of support to other islanders off this thread? Like questions about the island etc? That way we can just have lots of blogs and support, thanks! Other comments and ongoing conversations can be put here..

Views: 5919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awful sleep last night and I struggled with my run this morning.
Hey nice to see u here Lady :-)

Pretty light on the cals there? In my experience it will make your stay on banana island much harder but it is challenging when you are stuffed, smoothies are a great way to get more cals in too.

oh yeh i love my mum & bro as well funnily enough more now they are vegan! Im sure your mood will improve the longer you are on the island, hang in there x
Day # : 3

Food:
22 bananas, mixture of small, medium and large. 2474 calories. Odd that the number of bananas decreases each day, but my calories are going up. I'm eating more large bananas, but still odd to me.

Exercise:
30 minute walk at lunch.

Water:
3 liters

Sunshine:
None. It was raining when I got home. :( Looks like sunshine will be reserved for weekends only for me.

Sleep:
Not good. I woke up SO many times in the middle of the night. That's something I used to have a real problem with and it seemed to go away for the most part within the last year or so, but now it's back now that I'm on the island. :( Any idea's why?

Feelings:
Lot's of energy, decided to get off my lazy butt and use it at work during lunch with a walk, and it felt GREAT! When I got home, nothing!!

Today, I'm supposed to be going to lunch with my boss and coworkers. This is something my boss does for us maybe once or twice a year, so I will definitely be going but I haven't decided if I'm going to eat anything. I may let them know I'm doing a trial run of something and can't have anything where we're going. Haven't decided yet, but I'll figure something out. If I do eat, I'll just get a salad.

My cat who is the love of my life!
The ability to be on banana island with very few cravings for other foods that are bad for me.
More energy.
Good health as always!
I was actually thinking of just eating before we go. I was more concerned about my boss being offended that I'm not eating when she's so generous to take us out to lunch (which she definitely is! Great boss, love her!) If the place has bananas, I'll get some. Lol!! Doubt it.

It is definitely OK to have more than one love of your life when it comes to animals!! When it comes to humans? To each his own. Lol! I would have more animals, but, Smee, my little girl (who is actually a very old woman at 17) despises other animals, so it's just her. When it's her time to go (which I hope is a long, long time from now), I'll definitely get more than one.
Hey elbs :) I have a lot of faith in the banana apeel returning the longer you are here with us, have u thought of maybe another island? That may help
omgg i have been thinking about tomatoes allll day!!
lol to bad bananas are not juicy! but we have to stick it out :), my sister bummed out on day 2!
What a great day Nik, you certainly know what to do to stay on this island :-)
Ooh you are flying now Frank! Still a little light on the cals but I'm sure you've got it sorted :-) That workout is a huge calorie burner wow.
Free! I want to hang out with you guys! :) Pleasssse.
I'm going to do 3 things for 3 weeks. Dates/Bananas/Lettuces -I know it's more than the island. But I'll keep it to 1 fruit & 1 green per day to simplify it & keep digestion strong. :) Hope that is alright. I start tomorrow if it is. :) Xx...
Oh yes jump on the next boat over !! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow X
Day # : 2

Food: Breakfast - 6 Bananas
Lunch - 18 Dates
Dinner - 3.5 Bananas
2195 Calories

Exercise: 45 Minutes on Stairmaster
65 Minute Dog Walk

Water: 3.0 Liters

Sunshine: 65 Minutes with the Dog

Sleep: 9 hours, although I woke up A LOT

Feelings: I feel so great!

1. My 14-year old RAW dog who always gets me out walking
2. My Abraham group (any Aber's on here?)
3. My wonderful, gorgeous husband.
4. The fact that I'm not currently working and can focus on this.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
8 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service