30 Bananas a Day!

I’ve been 811, tho most days 955, since September. After losing 18lbs., the scale won’t budge. I eat 2000 kcal a day and do yoga three times a week. I feel good, but since I want to lose 60 more lbs, wonder what I can do to get the weight loss going again?

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many cals are you eating from what fruits?  How tall are you?

How much water do you drink and when? 

How many hours of sleep do you get?

Also yoga is not enough to burn fat. 

Mostly what is your ultimately goal?  Are you trying to be healthy or skinny?  Are you willing to do what it takes, including maybe not losing weight as fast as you would like, but being healthy and feeling good still and eventually your weight will even out?  How do you feel since going 90/5/5?  

I eat 2kcal/day, from apples, bananas and dates (and greens). I’m 5’8”. I drink roughly a gallon of H2O a day, throughout the day. I get 6-7 hours sleep.

I have obstructive sleep apnea so losing weight is critical for my health. It’s not about vanity. I feel good on 955 but not waking up is a huge concern.
I'm sorry you have obstructive sleep apnea. I had never heard of it actually. So you are worried if you sleep too long you won't wake up? Unfortunayly I do know that with this lifestyle, 6-7 hours of sleep is not enough, especially when the body has healing to do. 10-12 is suggested. I'm 5'9 and if I don't get 3000 cals a day I can't sleep long enough. Also I need to do some kind of exercise that works my muscles for best sleep. Like weights (which also helps the body lose weight). If I don't get at least 10 hours I'm tired throughout day. But not sure how your sleep apnea plays an issue with this. I'm not a medical professional.
Forgetting to breathe while sleeping deprives the brain of oxygen. Sleep apnea can be deadly. I have a lot of joint pain so yoga is the best I can do as far as exercise. I tend to get infections easily so swimming is out.

Wow, thats rough.  It must make you quite paranoid to sleep. I know however that the body needs sleep to heal and get the maximum results of this lifestyle.  That is a bit of a conundrum for you...  

When I was doing 9/5/5 I slept 12 hours a night or didn't feel 100%.  I also was super hydrated and would wake up every 3 hours to pee.  Sleep cycles are about 3 hours so that made it convenient.  Do you wake at all in the night?  Does sleeping elevated help?  Do wake feeling rested? 

I'm sorry about your joint pain... I wish I could help you with more advice!  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
19 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service