30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone!

I haven't had any overt fats for about 7 months - and I feel wonderful. :)

I was wondering if anyone else is doing this? And your thoughts on it?

Thanks!!

<3

Teri

Views: 4621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like zucchini sliced really thin and sprinkled with lemon juice. I'll let the slices sit in the lemon juice for awhile and then I just eat them out of hand or on top of my salad. Yum.
I may have to postpone my overt free eating til I have more ripe fruit :(
I went all yesterday (19/6/11) overt free but today I got to 2800 cals of sweet and non sweet fruit (only 4 zuke's and some toms- couldn't stomach another zuke- I will get there) and crashed with a few handfuls of pepitas. Nevermind, I won't worry too much I'll just have to remember to take it easy tomorrow in case my digestion is not perfect.
Until next time...

I never touched overt fats (durians not counted, right?) since I boarded the 811 wagon :) I don't know if I'll feel any difference if I take in overt fats, and don't intend to anyway.

I have just started going overt-fat free a week ago myself.

I plan to keep doing it all summer and maybe go back to some fat in the winter,

with some raw vegan nutella :)

I have serious issues with fat  that cause me super painful migraines

so hopefully this will help me.

So far zero craving :) 
I still crave bread more than anything but less and less, the more fruit i eat :)

What is raw vegan nutella?
Delicious.
: D

Mcdougall recommends a overt-free vegan diet.

Its not about one food, but about proportions. So, if you wanna go overt free is up to your food choices or up to what have being eating in the last few months.

I'm pretty new to this and have only just finished reading the book, but right now I'm eating more fat than ever and feeling TERRIBLE! (way too many social gatherings and "special oocasions" because I'm leaving the country in a weeks time)

I'm glad you posted this up - some motivation here to change my ways. I'm looking forward to jumping on the fruit wagon. should be dead easy to do in south america. can't wait :)

I'm fairly new to this (couple of months) but have definitely noticed that overts negatively impact my energy, the way I feel, and also make my skin break out. I do absolutely love avocado, but I don't have the discipline to just have a quarter of one in a salad so I always end up eating too much of it. It's far easier to just do away with it altogether. So far I've got no plans to eat any overts in the future. I definitely feel best without them. I'm glad to be doing HCRV as it totally wipes out food cravings as long as you eat enough fruity calories.

I actually work in a hotel kitchen at the moment and I am surrounded by SAD food. You'd think that such an environment would make it hard to stick to a 'different' diet, but I can be surrounded by cooked pasta sauces and other stuff that totally enslaves most peoples senses and it all just smells like dishwater to me!

lol! that's awesome :). glad to hear you are having a good time with it as well!
Ok! Sweet I have found the balance that works fir me at the moment! The last six days I've been doing alternate days overt free and then on the days that I have overt fat I'm reducing the amount so I don't have such a hard time digesting it. I will keep this up until I can get enough sweet fruit to go overt free! 
Think that should work, so far so good!
:) Janana

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
yesterday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Friday
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service