30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone!

I haven't had any overt fats for about 7 months - and I feel wonderful. :)

I was wondering if anyone else is doing this? And your thoughts on it?

Thanks!!

<3

Teri

Views: 4552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like zucchini sliced really thin and sprinkled with lemon juice. I'll let the slices sit in the lemon juice for awhile and then I just eat them out of hand or on top of my salad. Yum.
I may have to postpone my overt free eating til I have more ripe fruit :(
I went all yesterday (19/6/11) overt free but today I got to 2800 cals of sweet and non sweet fruit (only 4 zuke's and some toms- couldn't stomach another zuke- I will get there) and crashed with a few handfuls of pepitas. Nevermind, I won't worry too much I'll just have to remember to take it easy tomorrow in case my digestion is not perfect.
Until next time...

I never touched overt fats (durians not counted, right?) since I boarded the 811 wagon :) I don't know if I'll feel any difference if I take in overt fats, and don't intend to anyway.

I have just started going overt-fat free a week ago myself.

I plan to keep doing it all summer and maybe go back to some fat in the winter,

with some raw vegan nutella :)

I have serious issues with fat  that cause me super painful migraines

so hopefully this will help me.

So far zero craving :) 
I still crave bread more than anything but less and less, the more fruit i eat :)

What is raw vegan nutella?
Delicious.
: D

Mcdougall recommends a overt-free vegan diet.

Its not about one food, but about proportions. So, if you wanna go overt free is up to your food choices or up to what have being eating in the last few months.

I think it can be okay short-term but why eliminate a further food group and lose out on some of the rich nutrition in limited quantities of nuts/seeds/avocado? I would not recommend it long-term, no successful hygienists recommend this either

I'm pretty new to this and have only just finished reading the book, but right now I'm eating more fat than ever and feeling TERRIBLE! (way too many social gatherings and "special oocasions" because I'm leaving the country in a weeks time)

I'm glad you posted this up - some motivation here to change my ways. I'm looking forward to jumping on the fruit wagon. should be dead easy to do in south america. can't wait :)

I'm fairly new to this (couple of months) but have definitely noticed that overts negatively impact my energy, the way I feel, and also make my skin break out. I do absolutely love avocado, but I don't have the discipline to just have a quarter of one in a salad so I always end up eating too much of it. It's far easier to just do away with it altogether. So far I've got no plans to eat any overts in the future. I definitely feel best without them. I'm glad to be doing HCRV as it totally wipes out food cravings as long as you eat enough fruity calories.

I actually work in a hotel kitchen at the moment and I am surrounded by SAD food. You'd think that such an environment would make it hard to stick to a 'different' diet, but I can be surrounded by cooked pasta sauces and other stuff that totally enslaves most peoples senses and it all just smells like dishwater to me!

lol! that's awesome :). glad to hear you are having a good time with it as well!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
16 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service