30 Bananas a Day!

Interested in seeing what everyone drinks their smoothies and datorade type drinks in when they're on the go! I have a crazy job and so I'm always on the run. I like cups with straws. I just want a good portable cup that's BPA free, durable, and possibly insulated? Right now I'm just using a blender bottle, but I don't like it for juices and such because it's hard to tip/drink while I'm driving everywhere. Any links to ones you like?

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in my opinion also the BPA free plastic trash probably contains stuff that messes up ur hormons. Its just not that big of an issue yet as the BPA (not yet that tested.) 

maybe its even marketing to sell other plastic stuff for lots of money by putting a label "bpa free" on it.

So if u wanna be 100 percent sure (well... pretty sure... glass can in the end probably contain cadmium and lead LOL) then go for glass. 

I dont drink smoothies on the go. I d just grab some whole bananas. "Old" smoothies are nasty (in my opinion). Couldnt swallow a few hours old smoothie. I m kinda picky with that. 

Best food for on the go are whole fruits. Apples, bananas, stone-fruits (cherries, peaches etc) ... easy to eat on the go . 

But if i d have to take a bottle it would be a glass-bottle. U can probably get those with insulated outer thingies. Wrapping a newspaper around ur glass-bottle probably insulates also a bit.

whole foods sells some nice glass bottles with a protective rubber coat :)

I use BIG mason jars with lids.  I carry them in a lunch box.  It works out.  I used to be afraid of breaking one of the jars because their glass, but it just never happens.  No worries. :)

+1  So convenient

That's a really good idea! I could make multiple smoothies (REALLY small blender) and just stick a lid on and shake em up... ta daaa! Something to sip on at school!

yup, mason jars for the win. I have multiple sizes for all occasions, and I switched the stock lids with BPA free ones I found on Amazon.

I take smoothies to work too! I pack them in a glass 32 fl.oz. bottle that I am reusing, it originally came with pomegranate juice in it :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
yesterday
Profile IconStephen Leonard Bub and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Wednesday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Wednesday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service