30 Bananas a Day!

I just decided to quit being a fruitarian, my teeth, my head, my breathing cant take it anymore. My teeth kill me whenever I bite on something sweet, right now this has become like torture to me. I still stand against eating animals and killing innocent animals for food. 

Anybody have any suggestions for me?

Views: 3544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope, i buy iranian dates, their sweet and have no glucose coating on them but they aren't organic.  Also I don't recommend you to buy from Dubai dates, the best tasting dates I ever came across are from Saudi Arabia, but getting them is so hard and expensive so I usually buy cheap iranian dates.

which iranian dates you buy hurma bam or zahedi? i noticed that im more toerate medjool and deglet than hurma and bam. actually i noticed some juicing  time or some fating benefiting. also i noticed some things are socially. or i was lacking in activity. im still on a search as well.

Iranian dates are full of chemicals if they aint organic. They often get vacum fumigated with methyl bromide.

You could be having an allergic reaction to the methyl bromide. Actually I can't say you're allergic cos methyl bromide is a FULL BLOWN TOXIN lol!

Its like being allergic to a speeding mack truck whilst walking across the road.

Some people are uber sensitive to chemicals and they manifest symptoms quicker than others. I would eat iranian dates if thats all I had but would NOT eat them as a staple. I wouldnt eat any non organic food as a staple.

Where do you got this info about iranian dates, Harley? It's really interesting.

Also, you're a tiny bit short on water- you should be drinking 1.89L (64oz) minimum. Your sleep sounds better, actually. It might SEEM like too much, but really it's not. When you sleep, your body is doing all sorts of important repair and growth and functions that it can't devote the energy to doing while you're awake. Think of sleep as internal organ exercise time.

Ok, I'll check it out now. Thanks for your help.

Are smoothies and Orange-Juice ok for you (because then you wouldn't have to take any bites)?

Perhaps, you can also try to first eat lfcookedvegan for some time and see whether your teeth start recovering. (The aching will go away when your teeth get stronger.)

I would also recommend you to start experimenting: are you brushing your teeth with toothpaste? If so, try to brush your teeth only with water for one week. And see whether it helps.

I actually drink 1 liter of orange and mango juice daily as breakfast

I'll try the vegan cooked thing but I am really striving on cutting off cooked food from my diet.

Also, I am completely natural, I dont use tooth pastes anymore.

I have really sensitive teeth, and find any juice really really hurts my teeth so badly, even if I brush directly after drinking juice, especially citrus.  So maybe make an orange /mango smoothie rather than juice?  I find smoothies don't hurt my teeth at all (unless I add pineapple as that really wrecks my teeth) - so maybe that would help you?

Even adding dates to my smoothies does not seem to affect my teeth like any small amounts of juice does.

Good luck :D x

PS: Do you manage, to drink 1 liter of water (about 30 minutes) before you eat a meal? And do you go to bed early (so you get about 10h of sleep each night)?

Hi Nana, from reading, I have a couple of suggestions that may help you.

First of all, if a particular fruit is causing you problems, stop eating it. You will probably be able to reintroduce it to your diet later on. I went for ages unable to eat bananas, citrus or tomatoes for various reasons. After just over a year on HCRV I eat them every day with no problems.

Seeing as you've been doing this less than 3 weeks, it's certain your tooth problems stem from things you have done in the past ("Hi Dr Atkins!") So for now avoid anything that makes them hurt. If you have to turn to rice or steamed potatoes and veggies to help get the calories in, that's an absolutely fine choice.

Water! You need to drink much more of it! Try to drink 1.5 litres every morning 20 mins before you eat breakfast. From there drink another 1.5 litres throughout the day as a bare minimum. Headaches are often related to dehydration. This diet is very cleansing, but effective cleansing needs water also.

Hope that helps.

~

Yeah, I was going to suggest stopping the fruit that causes problems.  I cannot handle drinking so much citric yet -- I mean maybe I can, but I do not want to.  Some people like to just eat lemons (puckers!) gosh, I can't even stand the thought of it, so I don't.  I will add a squeeze to my water but that's it.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rawberry replied to Robert K's discussion LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"5 Problems with Universal Mail-In Voting #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/31wKT7c"
Aug 7
"Trump goes one-on-one with Lou Dobbs | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/33z8YMX"
Aug 6
ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
Aug 4
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
Aug 4
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Aug 4
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Aug 4
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
Aug 4
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
Aug 4
PK left a comment for Windlord
Aug 3
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Jul 30
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Jul 30
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service