Hi guys, I feel grateful to be one of you guys!! It took me quite a while to decide whether i should stay with my restricted lifestyle or raw vegan, and now i am here!!;-) I am so looking forward to a better eating habits and lifestyle..and i would like to lose some weight too.
I now reading the 801010 and so far i like it! though i really want to ask some questions about the recipes Dr. Doug provided...
1. is it necessary to follow all the directions to make those soup? for example the pepper and strawberry soup..because i am allergic to bell peppers and that makes me kinda step back:( can i have something else to replace the pepper?
2. do i have to follow the meal plan every day and every week?
3. Is steamed veggies okay for the 801010 diet??is sweet potato okay too?
4. do i have to eat veggies and fruits separately? fruits at breakfast & lunch and greens at night?
OMG SO MANY QUESTIONSSSS!!
Thanks a lot and i appreciate your help!!:)
Starting out with 1. and 2. ...
1. It´s not. Go be creative and create your own version. Check up the recepies on this site in order to get ideas :-)
2. No. The meal plan is considered to be a suggestion, a guide line.
I like our user name a lot :-)
You can do this diet two ways! You can incorporate potatoes and steamed veggies if you want to be 811, cooked and raw version. Or you can omit them and go 100%. Just listen to your body! If you want cooked veggies then make them and eat them :). Make what you want of this lifestyle, you have to find the way that you fit into it!
I hope this helps!
Carley Wilson :)
ps WELCOME TO FRUITY HEAVEN! Love fruit love life :)
thanks for your reply! i thought 801010 aims for fully raw??;-/
thanks for your help!
I had success keeping things simple & easy
buy in bulk banana dates oranges and or whatever fruit you enjoy most
then eat them either in smoothy or by peeling
the most vital key for success is go for your calorie target of 2500 using cronometer & and buying in bulk
if you cannot make it to 2500 with fruit then steamed potato or rice to complete the target
thanks doug i got it!!;-) but how can u measure the calories to 2500? or should i eat as much as i want??
oh and i heard it is not okay to combine fruits and veggie at one time??
You measure them by heading over to cronometer.com and create an account for yourself.
When you set up your profile you choose the "30bad" option.
You select the foods and quantities you have eaten and get a detailed overview reg kcals, nutrition etc.
celery and lettuce seem to mix well with all fruits
non sweet fruits peppers and tomato go well with oranges /mangoes
yes eat without limit for me at the start it was hard to reach my target of 3000 so i had rice at night
maybe no problem for you to eat this much go big on fruit
as john said use cronometer to measure calories and everything its a great tool to learn .