30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone! After being curious about the raw vegan lifestyle for a while, I thought I'd give it a go! I'm trying it out for 30 days and I'm currently on day 4. All good so far, except for yesterday when I had a low mood, stomach pains and cooked food cravings. After some big meals today I feel much better! But I still have a couple of questions, could anyone help me?

1. How do I hit the 801010 ratio and how important is it that I do? I've been logging in cronometer and I get enough carbs, but not enough fat or protein. According to cronometer, my average ratio so far has been 87/7/6. Is this something to worry about?

2. What about calories? I'm not going to lie - of course I want to lose weight eating raw! My body kind of hates me and is quick to convert any extra calories to fat (or at least it feels that way!) so it's hard for me to believe that 2000-3000 calories is going to help me lose weight. What's the realistic range for weightloss? I've been averaging 1590 cals, which sounds healthy to me - even a little high for someone my height and weight. I haven't been hungry and I've eaten more than enough at every meal, so should I really try to eat more?

3. How do I break it to my family and boyfriend that I'm eating raw? As a vegan, I'm pretty much left to it regarding the kitchen, I make my own food and nobody really comments. I'm sure that they'll catch on that I haven't been cooking lately, and it's not exactly a secret, but I know that my parents will be worried about my decision and will think that I'm restricting myself and harming myself. Any advice on this? I want to bring it up without making it a big deal.

Thanks everyone!

Views: 44

Reply to This

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"HIGH TREE-ZIN! MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT! #truth #light#now http://bit.ly/2VaavBZ"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Friday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 16
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service