30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone I was wondering for those of you that eat fully raw how you broke away from eating the strachs and rice? I really want to eat fully raw because I know its better for my health and I just feel better that way but I feel addicted to rice and whenever I see anyone else have it I end up having it. I cant seem to be raw for more than 2 or 3 days anyone else deal with this?

Thanks in advance

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes just saying "I don't eat rice" out loud to the other person helps me avoid situations where I'm presented with foods I shouldn't eat :) That way I feel like I would let my body down if I went through and ate it anyway. Hope this helps a bit!

That does help  actually I will try this thanks!

If you make sure you have eaten enough fruit calories, when you are presented with rice or other starches you won't want them.

Stock your house up with lots of bananas, watermelon, and mangos. Find the cheapest prices, the stock up. Always have some in the freezer. Eliminate all salt and spice from your diet. Keep no rice in your house. Have a friend to hold you accountable. Ez game.

I wish I could get rid of all the rice and potatoes in my house but other people eat it so it makes it hard when its just right there.

Thanks for the advice! I feel the same way you do I just dont feel as good and lose that high once i eat the cooked foods

Hahaha yeah, it makes for an awkward situation that way you're tempted against it :)
For me it was easy, i felt insane pain when eating it, no flavor was strong enough to endure that pain.

Thank-you I feel like you I will just limit myself to two cooked meals a week and try to decrease it from there until I no longer want it

Well for me, as time went on, I did not have a choice.  I have a damaged kidney that is in love with fruits!  And I started noticing that I felt better on raw than cooked.  It became like cooked was a punishment for me.  

I also do not paint myself into a raw purist corner and say I have to starve if no raw is available.  I call myself highly raw or 99% raw.  I have a bag of white basmati rice I can steam in an emergency.  Once in a while, i like to go to restaurants with a buffet with family and friends.  I can load up on salads and fruit, and just tasted the cooked stuff and everyone else wins too...you know the types like those gluten frees.  

Adding a half head of lettuce a day helped along with 1-2 oz of nuts and seeds.  Adds a higher fat content (good for me with the fat soluble nutrients) and takes the edge off the continuous sweet flow.  

Mix it up too.  Eat simple meals, but keep rotating foods for maximum nutrient exposures and eliminate boredom.  

Peace, PK

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
10 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service