30 Bananas a Day!

Views: 9545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You look absolutely beautiful :)

That's incredible Alisha, keep up the good work! :) 

It is great, but I believe her results are attributable to her only consuming 2300 cals per day, the way she made it sound, she wasn't even always hitting that number.  Durianrider and Freelee's advice to eat more like 2500cal minimum for women is much better, and you likely need much more if you do any activity....  Just throwing my 2cents out there.  Im also guessing her calculation for 2300 was with raw food ( cooked is how she said she lost her initial weight); therefore I think its likely to assume she was \ has been under eating frequently, this is how it seems.  I also think when someone says they eat 2300 cal, it is stretching the number to fit there agenda as most people on this lifestyle eat much more, easily... I just don't think her results will be typical, or desirable, from a nutritional standpoint, you want to eat much more... Just my opinion, mean it in a totally positive way.

As well, i am a woman and find it incredibly difficult to consume such an amount of calories per day, i think it takes much more time of adjusting for some people to be able to consume said amount of calories. I dont eat near that many and yet i workout out almost everyday and i still feel great. It really is just about getting the right nutrition. 

Oh my goodness! What a shining that comes from you! It's amazing to see what beauty is exposed when we give our bodies a chance to do so.

You look amazing :) Congratulations, I am so happy for you :) It is also great to see results from someone who isn't 100% raw. I keep being told all the fruit and carbs I am eating is going to make me fat :P Guess we will see.

Wowwwwww! Beautiful!  Congrats on the great results.

You said you would have mashed sweet potatoes at dinner, about how many would you have in one sitting?
Oh my!!! Way to go! How inspiring! :D

Am I the only one who noticed this is a resurrected 9-month-old post hehe? She hasn't been active since last February. But, on the chance that she gets alerted to the new replies, my congrats as well to her on the transformation.

Richard Quetzal makes some good points. Call me a jerk, but if it was indeed accomplished via calorie restriction, it's less praiseworthy IMO. Obviously less extreme, but it could be equated to congratulating someone who suffers from anorexia for being so skinny.

Yeah, true, you're right. I shouldn't have rushed to judgement. Thank you.

Actually So Spiffy I agree with what you originally thought. I am all too familiar with calorie restriction. And even if she didn't realize it I think she was under eating. While she looks amazing she would have looked just as amazing if she didn't under eat but the diffrence in that case would be she got there without doing any harm to her body. But maybe I am wrong. Who knows.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
8 hours ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
8 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
9 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
9 hours ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
9 hours ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service