30 Bananas a Day!

My Rant-Is our Death, sickness & lack of awareness bringing in the big $$...?

Im really trying not to focus on all this negative stuff but.......

..I was just thinking of all the "empowering" practices we are encouraged to take part in.....if we look a little deeper into these topics/practices its obvious they are money motivated....someone is getting very rich off 'dumbing us down' & making us very sick.....

- Fundraising and the 'fight' against cancers etc...why aren't we addressing the cause?is it because the cause is simple and doesn't make $$?

- giving 'baby' nurofen to our kids....starting to poison & alter their minds early?

- the promotion of cooked junk food....keep anyone addicted to a substance & they will co-operate for their fix

- prescription meds....... addictive & designed to make us sicker until we need some radiation treatment

- fear mongering from media.......trust no one except the banks, government & big 'reliable' corporations

- female guinea pigs on the contraceptive pill.......lets poison this generation, especially the birth-givers & we can really make some sales.

- vaccinations for children & travel that cause terrible health problems

- Baby bonus.......we need more people? Ofcourse yes to consume more! Ahhh more $$ yep forgot

- smoking.....cigarette lighters are commonly allowed on planes but not bottles of water?

- sunscreen that promotes cancer......highest skin cancer rates are recorded in the areas with the largest sunscreen promotion and sales....office workers are the least exposed to the sun but in the highest risk category?

- motor vehicles that lead to obesity & death.....good ol' labour-saving fancy devices that keep us getting fatter and consuming more....weightloss drugs, junk food, gym memberships,more drugs....

- money is the only way to be happy.....keep up with the Jones's

- University....get a 'good' education, make something of yourself....

- anti-depressants.... designed to make us more depressed & less empowered

- the large chunk of taxes that goes to the 'Defence Force' to fight 'evil' & the 'War on Terror'....

- the common school system for children, creating a uniformed army of the 'numbed' & obedient

- mind numbing 'distracting-from-the-truth' video games that encourage violence and aggression

- advertisments aimed at lowering our self-esteem so we consume products that make us 'happy'

- Unnecessary xrays & ultrasounds.....'cooking' the baby early

- radiation therapy for cancer patients....aimed at destroying cells so theres no chance of rejuvenation

- chlorine & other chems in our water systems....behaviour modification ?

- Chem trails?....another form of mass 'dumbing down'?

- Hush hush on the crop circles....(even tho there is like 200 new ones discovered every year around the world)....this may encourage people to start thinking less logically (how we are programmed & taught at school etc) & become more creative,potentially thinking for themselves & start resisting the 'money & power machine'

- Skin creams/shampoos/deodorants/face masks/makeup that damages our skin & absorb into our systems to make us sicker...then consume more....oh im sick i need some drugs....

What are your thoughts?...

......Im sure you could add more.....and why not? Lets hear them....what commonly encouraged practices have you noticed that are actually making us unhealthier as a collective & serving to distract us from the truth...

Lovefree

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh ... where have you people been all my life?! :-)

I have the same thoughts as on this thread, and see the same issues. I don't know anyone in real life who actually shares these views.

My family thinks I've gone off the deep end because I don't use shampoo or conditioner. If I mentioned all the other things to them, they might consider institutionalizing me.

Women's healthcare is a big issue for me. Things are just so messed up there that I don't even know where to start. I'm consistently shocked that most women I meet have no clue about how their bodies work, and leave it all up to the expertise of their gynecologist. Putting teens on birth control to "regulate" their cycles is twisted. The 28 day cycle is a myth. Probably created by the birth control companies.

Giant corporate farms .... no bio-diversity, tons of pesticides, why does this seem OK with so many people?

I could go on ... I'm just really excited to have found this thread. I didn't know there were so many of us who noticed these things!
Get this Free the Aus Governement( re you and me and every other poor bugger that earns a living) is going to spend over 400$million on diabetes...far out....this made me so super angry....there is a 'cure' for all illness's and we are living it...diabetes included...shit heads!!!!
Just to remind that being nonconformist is very subjective. A lot of people here in 30B is very conformist for me, but they can be the opposite in other people's opinion.
soon you won't get cramps RR :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service