30 Bananas a Day!

My first hater mail in response to my video, this is so funny.

In response to my "7 steps to Rejuvenation" video, I got my first hater mail.

Absolutly love this.

All I can do now is send her positive vibes and hope she ends up well in life.

Marisa Louise Etheir
 March 17 at 7:02pm
dear douche bag of the world,
first off.. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE BLOGS?!?!?! NOONE CARES HAHAHAH THEY JUST MAKE FUN OF HOW FUCKING RETARTED YOU ARE, OMG I JUST WANNA SMASH MY HEAD INTO A WALL JUST FUCKIN HEARING YOUR ANNOYING VOICE
you go skipping? how old are you...? 2? i guess thats your maturity level. your so retarded, if you didnt pay attention in grade like 1 science heres a tip for you PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO EAT MEAT you dumbfuck.. thats why we have our back teeth... and our body is designed to have protein (a.k.a meat) in our diet with out meat our iron get low and all this shit.. so WERE SUPPOSED TO FUCKIN HAVE IT

my fuckin cell phone is dead and its supporting my life.. why the fuck would people hire a dead life gaurd...? your asswipe. your just so fucking stupid it makes me so mad. holy shit more than like 75% of the shit that supports my life is dead like meat and cars and phone and houses and computers and money and clothes.. YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID. you log down in your book? no its called a fucking diary you little girl
yourr 7 steps?
1. re education ? why dont you fucking just get educated in the first place...
2. personal development? what your trying to say is your trying to grow a bigger dick
3. hydration? you retard why are you telling people this? if you dont think our bodies need fucking meat then why the fuck would we need water? and then you do some cocky shit retarted laugh and drink water out of a fuckin can, get a proper glass.
p.s you keep looking down at something.. did you make a fucking speach? how long did that take you? well im glad you did this cause its giving me a hugh laugh

4. detoxifying ? REALLY?! thats your way of saying noone likes you so they dont invite you out and then you cant get drunk or do drugs..hahah you have no firends

5.oxygenation of mind and body? is that important to you? really? i think its called fucking breathing you dumbass... of corse its important or your gunna die.. thats not even fuckin helpfull.. this is you" omg im a fag im taylor novak and im gunna tell people its important to breath" WELL GUESS WHAT EVEYONE WHOS LIVING FUCKIN KNOWS THAT OR THEY WOULDNT FUCKING BE LIVING

let do some fuckin morning breaths.. how about all fuckin day breaths..? do you only breath in the morning.. CLEARLY YOU DONT OR YOUD BE DEAD.
also can you show me some breathing techniques please because i dont know how to breath.. you should probably go to the doctor and see if your healthy cause most vegans arnt. do you have a vagina? cause most vegans do.. any ways that pretty much explains how retarted you look and go look what kora posted on her wall.. to funny. YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The 10 second gap" Hahah thank you Kam, I am going to create better videos with trial and error. Ain't nothing going to get me down, I just love to laugh these things off. Thanks again for the support my brother.
Ill be sure to give a shout out to the haters! They are excellent gym food, crush back a laugh of a comment like this before the gym and you got that hater juice flowing through the veins. Unstopable.

I f********  liked you first video very much! ;DD

So sad, these completely brainwashed people...

I am fueld by Hater comments at the moment, make me want to do better.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Keep up the good work, bro!

Thanks G, one love brother

That's crazy, Taylor! She seems like an ugly person... yikes!

Hate mail does make for an interesting 30BaD post though, I got a kick out of it! So funny :)

Defiantly, T. Makes me want to do better everyday.
thanks for posting
No worries friend
too many to count.
I have my first 811 friend meet up this weekend, going to post a video+workout of it =)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service