30 Bananas a Day!

Here are just a few examples of my art...

It just FLOWS out of me:

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know, someone else told me that it reminded them of crop circles as well. Hmm.. that may certainly be a weird connection!!!

Everyone who I go to school with thinks that I am on acid or mushrooms all the time, LOL.... I guess because its kind of "trippy" and psychedelic.

The HUGE ones take me a while..... i really dont know the time because i usually take breaks (like a couple days) and come back to it. I work for around 30 minutes at a time.. hmmmm it probably took me like 5 hours in total to complete that really big black and white one!!! i am totaly guessing though.

Then again, i can do a smaller one in like 20 minutes. I guess it depends on how detailed I want to go!

I cant wait to see your drawing!!!
my god I'm sorry, I could've responded ages ago...hard to keep track of what I posted where;)

I think canvas would be perfect actually. If it's too tricky in that size, we can work something else out. But don't worry about starting it just yet. I want to send you some money and I can't do that just yet;)
hmmmm i've never seen canvas that big. =(
But if i did it in like 4 different canvases then it would work?

I can start it and you can figure out the money later. =) It might take some time...
Wow! They are just beautiful, fantastic. I love the forms and the colours.
Do you sell or exhibit them?
Thanks for sharing.♥
THANKS ANN!!!

Yes I sell them..... well for now I sell just some prints of them, but someday I will let go and sell the origionals. I sell the originals when people ask for specific things.... like crabby here!!

I don't really exhibit them except for in my school. Sometimes a library in town exhibits some art, but not much... I go to an art high school. =)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service