30 Bananas a Day!

My 3 Year Raw Vegan Bodybuilding Transformation Video!

Hi everyone, it has been over half a year now since I posted a recent picture of myself here so I figured that it was about time to post a new one but after looking at some old pictures of myself and then looking in the mirror I said to myself, "Forget taking a picture, I'm making a YouTube video about this!"

This is my first YouTube video.  If you like it please subscribe.  (I can't image myself not making more videos in the future.)  And by all means please share this with anyone who you think would benefit from seeing it.  

This video only takes about 3 minutes to watch but it took me 3 years to make it happen :)

Oh yeah, this is also my 1,000th post on 30BAD!  YAY!!!

Views: 25018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother... great vid!

Amazing!  What an inspiration!!!!!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing this video & your success in this lifestyle.  It certainly motivates this newbie!  :)

Great Vid

Awesome, awesome vid Jared! And fantastic transformation! Well done. Looking forward to post this up on FB and share it. My brothers training in a gym and being sold the caffeine and protein supp lie, so this is going to be great to share with him. Thanks so much, look forward to see more vid's from you.

this is awesome, this is so inspiring thank you for sharing 

Great job,

Keep spreading the truth and most importantly being you.

Take Care,

Jared

Congratulations on a stunning achievement and for using your experience to motivate others. I am blown away by your commitment as well as your generosity in sharing. 

Bad-assed!

cool vid!

congrats on your transformation :) WELL DONE!

very nicely done, jared!

and suspenseful too!

we've linked to you from tf:

http://www.towardsfreedom.com/6.html

in friendship,

prad

Oh man I found your website about 2 years ago before i discovered 30bad. i sent you an email and you set me straight on making sure i eat enough calories. THANK YOU for that!

And daaayum you got ripped! I'm curious what kind of strength training you've been doing. Is it bodybuilder style like 8-12 reps or pure strength 3-5 reps? And how often do you workout? Cause whatever you've been doing... it works!

I really like your website. Lots of good tips and wisdom. Thanks for the video. The last parts reminds me of the rocky movies :P.

I lift weights 5 days a week.  Most of the actual lifts that I do are shown in the video.  (I don't really do many other lifts as I like to stick with the most basic and time tested lifts.)  I usually do 6 - 10 reps unless it's "Leg Day" where I aim for 20 reps.

I would like to think that my video shows the physical transformation that I experienced and that my website shows the mental transformation that I have experienced :)  I'm glad that you enjoyed both and that you found your way to this forum Gavin.  You can talk to me any time.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
2 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
yesterday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
yesterday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service