30 Bananas a Day!

MS, MD, ALS, (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Parkinson's, Muscular Atrophy, Bell's Palsy are all the new names for Polio (heavy metal poisoning)

My father-in-law now has "Guillain-Barre Syndrome" after getting the flu shot last November.

http://whathappenedtohealth.blogspot.com/2009/10/polio-vaccine-one-...

Many parents I talk to, who may be considering not giving some or even all vaccines to their kids, get very afraid when the word polio comes up......and for good reason...as they envision children who are paralysed. 

What these parents are not aware of is that the research proves a concrete link between ingredients in vaccines and getting sick/paralyzed etc. 

What these parents are also not aware of is that what is called "polio" was actually first discovered to be heavy metal poisoning from a pesticide called lead arsenate. 

The pesticide lead arsenate paralyzes the targeted bugs (the pests) and so much lead arsenate was used in the early 1900's that kids playing in the fields or eating the crops also became sick and paralyzed. 

Some scientists were baffled why polio outbreaks occurred in July and August when all other disease outbreaks occurred in the fall or winter months. People were becoming paralysed at that time because that is when farmers started spraying the crops with the heavy metal toxin or when people started eating the poisoned produce.

Free thinking scientists identified the culprit as heavy metal poisoning from the highly toxic pesticides but there was too much money to potentially be made off the uneducated public, regarding tagging the culprit as a virus and then making a vaccine. Fear was the primary weapon of choice used by the medical community then and it still is today

Also big chemical companies constantly pressured government agencies to consistently steer any negative press away from their products. 

Why was polio around in the early nineteenth century and not around today if the vaccine was a complete fib right out of the gate? Get ready for this........

This is a prime example of how easily we are fooled and how you can learn the tricks of government manipulation. 

Polio is indeed around today and it is still going strong but here is the big secret...........both the governments of the United States and Canada (with pressure from vaccine companies and pesticide companies) played the biggest game of "switch-a-roo" in human history. Both governments passed legislation so polio was never to be called polio again. With one law it was made illegal for a doctor to report any paralysis as polio.

Same symptoms, different names. This way the public would think that the vaccine was a success when the vaccine itself caused huge increases in reported paralysis, in the people who took it, because it was loaded with mercury. (mercury is a heavy metal just like lead in the pesticides and mercury is also in the new swine flu vaccine). 

When the people given the polio vaccine were paralyzed from the mercury and toxin loaded vaccine, they were in turn told they did not have polio at all. They were now paralyzed but unfortunately came down with MS, MD, ALS, (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Parkinson's, Muscular Atrophy, Bell's Palsy and today it continues where paralysis from pesticide/heavy metal poisoning is now being called West Nile, Gulf War Syndrome and potentially even SARS. 

Polio rates dropped because having polio was made illegal......and that is the story where polio can become worse than ever but the public celebrates the success of a vaccine that actually initiates more polio. 

This information is purposely kept from the public to keep the least educated, the most vaccinated and medicated. More on this subject in the next blog. 

Avoid taking the day off to stand in line with the other sheeple. Most people believe that no one could trick them into actually begging and standing in line for the products that hurt them. Watch for the lines of sheeple at a Health Unit near you for all the proof you need that you can indeed get people to hurt themselves and think it is a great thing to do. 

Views: 4269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blueberry, I am so sorry for what happened to your son. It's devastating. I know these things are vastly under reported. I meet people fairly often that have had severe reactions to vaccine but never reported it for numerous reasons. My son had a seizure after a vaccine and was okay after but that is when I delved into the subject to the very root end, leading to no other than the whole NWO plan, depopulation, mind control, etc.
I know loads of people it has happened too as well and most of them go un recorded in the official statistics.
thanks
My brother died of ALS 20 years ago at the age of 32. I also had a friend die of ALS that we went to grade school with a year earlier. Weird. Horrible way to die also.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully with the raw way of life we can avoid losing people close to us from these "diseases".
Peace to you, your brother and friend...

Makes me wonder what was at the grade school, it would be interesting to contact everyone that went there and take a health survey. I found this great group of people:

"Community concerns regarding environmentally related disease clusters, such as clusters of cancers, childhood leukemia, ALS, MS, lupus, autism, and other rare diseases, continue to be major public health issues. When disease clusters occur or are suspected by members of a community, community members usually lack the resources, knowledge, skills or funding to identify and resolve the disease clusters" http://clusteralliance.org/
Heather and ednshell. Thank you. I do think that our diet and lifestyle will keep us healthy and hopefully we can be the examples of that to the rest of the world.

Yeah. It was so strange that my brother and friend both died of ALS within a couple years of each other. I did some research. Thanks for the link.
It is first scary, then the more we investigate, get so angry.
Yes it is scary but I can't see a point in getting angry because the negative energy will only adversely affect your health.
I met this wonderful young lady at a raw potluck last February. She has a great story to share!

Injured by a vaccine, recovered from paralysis and chronic pain on raw foods!

wow. This is an amazing story! I'm hoping that raw can help me as it did her.
So sorry you are sick! I read your profile, what happened to you? If you want to share. :)

It's interesting how she says she knew if she kept going back to M.D.s she knew they would eventually kill her.

In another interview I watched of her, she says when she first started on raw she ate higher fat and now she can't barely eat a whole avocado.
Now I am in quite the pickle as every time I eat any food that is under body temperature the pain in my stomach is pretty bad. It's making it impossible to be on a raw diet :(

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
3 hours ago
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
16 hours ago
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
yesterday
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service