30 Bananas a Day!

Mother of childhood friend & stage 3 cancer. Advice??

Ok fruit bats, here's the situation. I have a friend who I've known since 3rd grade. Her mom was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer last week. This is a mom who is active in our community. She always knows who is sick or needs help, and without fail has always been the first to volunteer her time. She is on the SAD, gets little sleep, and is constantly serving other people. Constantly. We all love her dearly (we're a religious community) and have made plans to help her through her chemotherapy every step of the way.  

There's the key word. 

Chemotherapy. 

Ugh. 

Now I've done a bit of research on cancer/homeopathic healing in the past and I think natural methods could work for her. I've been reading The China Study and really believe these alternative methods can be effective without poisoning her body. But I haven't gone into major detail on my research. This is where you come in. 

First I'd like to know if you guys know anyone personally who has overcome cancer homeopathically, or if you have yourself. Feel free to go into detail. 

Second, I want your best articles, studies, books, threads on 30BAD etc regarding naturally healing cancer. Anything she can read that would improve her understanding of homeopathic methods. 

I'm thinking of putting together an anonymous package containing this info. I know it may not be enough to change her mind, but she needs to understand all the options. Ultimately it's her choice, and no amount of effort can force her to choose differently. But I don't want to be the one who stands idly by. 

She goes into chemo next week. They're starting with her heart. The cancer is in her colon (not sure how that works) but they don't know if it's in the lymph nodes yet. 

Please, please if you have anything at all that might be useful, let me know. She has had a tremendous impact on our community and I would hate to see my friend lose her mother. And if you have any advice/experiences I might want to know about, don't be afraid to speak up. 

Much love <3 And thank you for being such amazing people! 

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She sounds like a sweetheart, and I'm glad she has a group of folks like you to support her now in her time of need.

I put this list together for exactly this situation:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/cancer/forum/topics/yes-there-is...

Please keep us in the loop, Amanda, as to how else we can help.

Thank you! You're amazing! I'll look into these after work :) 

Hi Amanda,

A few months ago, after watching a DR video mention it, I ordered a book called The Grape Cure, which was written by a female South African doctor, called Johanna Brandt, who cured her stomach cancer, within 6 weeks, by eating organic grapes and drinking water, only.

I recommended the book to a friend, who had recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer and whose PSA numbers were as high as 1998. He read the book and went on the grape cure diet and after just over 2 weeks, his PSA score had reduced to 22 only. Admittedly, in a healthy individual, without prostate cancer, that number would be in single figure, around 4 but still a remarkable improvement, nonetheless.

A whole foods, plant based diet, will improve and strengthen the immune system, every day, whereas chemotherapy is a very strong poison and can only add further stress, to an immune system, which has already been severely compromised.

Your friend might also like to watch The Beautiful Truth, for free, on youtube.

Wishing your friend, a very speedy recovery...

Love and light, Peter x

P.S  I would strongly encourage your friend to eliminate all animal products from her diet, immediately, as well as all processed foods, salt and alcohol and to concentrate, where possible, on organic fruits and vegetables.

Wow! That's so cool! And eating grapes for a few weeks wouldn't break my heart if I were in that situation ;) 

Yeah, even if she goes through chemo, I believe she could at least switch her diet! 

Thank you for your help! 

Intravenous vitamin C in high doses has helped a lot of people heal cancer without negative side effects. If you look it up on Youtube and google it, you should find lots of info on it. x

Yeah, my mom isn't vegan but she was saying something about that! Good to know there are others too. Thank you! 

Hello, it's a touching story and i send my sincerest wishes for recovery for this amazing lady! However i really think she needs and deserves to go through with the treatment ( chemotherapy ) . This doesn't stop ger from eating raw though. It could be a great combination! Cancer is a serious illness and i know i wouldn't want to risc saying no to a treatment that have.the best evidence of curing me if i had to make that choice.

Absolutely, I don't like the idea of chemo but it could be necessary. Yeah it might be a good combination. I wonder if anyone has tried it before? 

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rawberry replied to Robert K's discussion LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"5 Problems with Universal Mail-In Voting #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/31wKT7c"
Thursday
"Trump goes one-on-one with Lou Dobbs | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/33z8YMX"
Thursday
ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
Monday
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
Monday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Monday
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Monday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
Aug 4
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
Aug 4
PK left a comment for Windlord
Aug 3
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Jul 30
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Jul 30
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service