30 Bananas a Day!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/going-vegetarian-poses-own-set...

Load of BS.. Even worse the people who have commented. I bet 9 out of 10 veggie bashers have excess fat hanging over their belts proclaiming how it's "manly".

Broscience is sometimes funny to look at, but really sad to see. Wish I could do something about it. It's getting ridiculous.

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't even know what to say. lol. I guess all you can do is laugh. I think that's awesome that Jake shields is vegetarian, didn't know that even though he eats eggs, whey, and soy. He does consume alot of fruit though. 

+1. Yo Nicky please let us know how much greens and what kind you consume each day? And how long this has taken your teeth to come right? This would help out a lot of people on this site, including myself.Cheers mate.

Oh my -- the article is junk.  I guess it was the beef industry's turn to churn some more junk science/journalism propaganda.  They claim we need to find more time to plan our meals? ... lol peel and eat -- wow, well that took long.  Plus, they neglect to see that most species on this planet are mono-eaters -- a horse does not eat grass with a side of carrots -- that's mainly our invention.

This article didn’t make any sense, it didn’t go anywhere or have any real information.

But hey, there is a picture of a cute PETA girl eating a banana so it has to be true right? 

No?

Anyways, I knew many people that were Vegan/Vegetarian that didn’t eat any Fruits, Vegetables, or Greens.

All they ate were processed starchy foods with some fake meats loaded with fat, or some potato chips and hummus with a diet Coke.

Seriously…

They were really fat and un-healthy and would later blame it on being Vegan/Vegetarian, go figure.

Doesn’t surprise me at all to see articles like this.

From the article:

Could low cholesterol kill you? A study by the Honolulu Heart Program found that elderly people with a "low cholesterol concentration" had a "significant association with mortality."

There is a well known phenomena where those with end stage heart disease often have lower cholesterol then they did years earlier while they were damaging themselves.  The cholesterol deniers use this fact to deny cholesterol is a problem.

Those articles just make me angry.  They are misleading so many people. :o(

Yeah, vegetarians, many of whom may actually end up increasing their dairy and egg use.

On lower bone mineral density, "5 percent lower density. The authors claim that the “magnitude of the association is clinically insignificant.” Why even mention it? lol

It is well known vegans/vegetarians have lower density, due to the fact of lower BMI/weight, aka, not obese. Less weight to support, less density. But not necessarily weaker bones at all. There is also an often forgotten bone quality measure. There is actually a post here on 30BAD of someone getting a supposedly "off-the-charts-high" bone density test.

Find more videos like this on 30 Bananas a Day!

W.O.W. That was the most poorly written article about vegetarianism I have ever read. It is so vague that the hidden agenda is barely hidden at all. There is nothing convincing in it. What propaganda engineered for people who have been conditioned to never think for themselves and never trust their own experience!

Yep more BS. Eli I know, make a youtube video about it, we need the truth out there. What do you say?

Sounds great, I've already been thinking about it.

Getting a camera this summer to start rollin! :)

awesome! Good stuff, look forward to them!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
2 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
yesterday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service