30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys.

This is a question for both long term, new and in betweeners. I am considering incorporating some mono meals into my diet, as I believe my digestion is struggling with adapting completely and at times I have had a bit of discomfort, like constipation.

My diet is high raw and obviously always vegan. I have a cooked meal a day, which usually involves grains or potato with salad... a couple of times a week I add avocado or raw humous also. My plan is to eliminate the fats and have my first two meals as mono. 

Nearly every morning I begin my day with a banana smoothie, but I find can sometimes block me up, which leaves me feeling bloated for the rest of the day. Before being raw I used to have the smoothie with a coffee and this didn't happen...  the bananas are always ripe, as I don't enjoy them any other way, so if I have no suitable bananas I eat dates. Surely my diet is a lot cleaner now so I can't understand why I am not regular like I was?

The discomfort isn't great which is why I think mono for the main part of the day might be better... any suggestions?

Thanks. P x

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I drink 2-3 litres a day? Maybe I need more.

I just seen so much about how important mono is... thank you :-)

Mangoes. Better than bananas...

I think it's the caffeine that kept you regular . Speed up your metabolism and it will help with your digestion . Try smaller meals that are easier to for your body to process . Instead of 3 meals a day maybe try 5 smaller ones , with lots of water in between . That's what I do when I'm feeling Icky or sluggish . Jumpstart that metabolism !!!! 

I wish you well on your journey .

-Peace

I love mango & papaya, they're just rather expensive in the UK, in comparison to bananas. I paid £2 for one papaya earlier today! I think I will go for smaller and more often and see how that goes.

Thanks guys! x

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service