30 Bananas a Day!

Modern humans are trying to make up for not eating a diet of fruits and vegetables!

Think about it? When they wake up, for energy they drink coffee to make up for the lack of high quality carbs and micronutrients in their diets. Then when they go to a job they hate, they drink liquids all day long to make up for the lack of water content of their food! (these are the healthier ones!).

And when they get home, they have to watch tv to make up for all the ugly poeple they had to look at all day long! Then, after dinner they have to take an antacid to make up for the lack of alkiline foods! Then at night they have to take sleeping pills to make up for the fact that they will never finish digesting the food they ate. And on the weekends they drink alcohol to make up for their lack of healthy brain chemistry!

And this is the "healthier" population who doesn't have a chronic illness yet!!!!

Why don't poeple stop making up for it and have the real thing?

Views: 845

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

<3

What about all the ugly makeuped/plastic/botoxed people on TV. Yuk! Talk about the frying pan to the fire!

The standard americans perception is very limited!!!  

Hey cool another acronym! Standard American Perception SAP! Used in a sentence: The SAP makes them eat the SAD.

Dang I didn't even realize it was an acronym, good observation!   Maybe the saying can go "don't get stuck in SAP, or you'll eat and become SAD"

lol 

Ew, yeah. I've only been 811 for about a month and, though I've never really been a fan of watching TV, now every time I try to I face-palm. Between the ads for toxic chemicals and the absolutely fake people, I just can't watch.

I agree completely, I can feel negative energy every time someone turns the television on!  And the commercials are the worst!!!!

Same here. So fake. Especially commercials that are about cosmetics, animal products, medicines and diet products. I don't watch TV but the people I live with do and I feel like screaming into a pillow whenever I hear that bs.

Yeah, it sucks when they rather watch tv than interact with other human being!

I just can't watch.

The propaganda became to blatant and got in the way of entertainment for me awhile ago, every now and then I would try to find an old show I used to enjoy but always be disappointed. Ah well, its for the best.

trevor yes i know about the georgia guidestones and every other alexjonesy thing you could mention. personally i think their plan is to continue playing chess and drinking our delicious rat milk for a while longer. haha

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
19 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service