30 Bananas a Day!

I apologize this may be longer than intended.

I was a raw foody 10 years ago. When raw foods repaired my fertility I got pregnant and then pregnant again.... etc. I lost raw foods, mainly due to morning sickness. I tried to return a few times, and failed. I am now back on track and here for the duration of my life. In February my hubby and I suffered a miscarriage. It hit us both really hard and my husband went for a vasectomy. So there will be no more babies here. I am still nursing my 21 month old however. 

Since my baby loss, I have had bleeding issues that seem to be unresolved. I have spoken to the doctor and they think nothing of it. Yes, seriously. Since February I get my period between every 2 or 3 weeks and bleed the majority of the time in between. Sometimes heavy sometimes not so heavy. I returned to raw a week ago, and am at 100%. I know that raw foods repaired my fertility 10 years ago, will it also repair this? As stated, I have already consulted the medical world and been shoved aside. I don't know where else to go. I don't really believe in doctors, and don't like them... 
I plan to stay raw now, and feel incredible, just hoping that this issue clears up. Thoughts?

Kindly,

Jill 

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had forgotten about Vitex. I will have to make sure it is nursing compatible that is a good idea though! Thank you for the reminder. As for our loss, he gave us a HUGE gift before he left, so yes, we were very sad, but also very grateful for our gift. Little people are so giving. His soul must have been magnificent.

I had this problem from age 18-19.  The only thing I can pinpoint was that I was under a lot of stress, and I put on some weight eating high fat foods.  The doctors barely evaluated me and said this happens sometimes and I could take birth control pills, but I did not want to do that.  The problem went away on its own after about a little over a year.  

I do believe a low fat, high carb raw foods diet will help you.  I am not 100%, but I am eating low fat vegan consistently now.  I find that the more I stick to low-fat vegan diet with a high amount of fruit and greens, the lighter and more regular my periods.  I also think reducing stress and getting lots of rest will help, too.

I got very anemic during that period of heavy bleeding and it affected me for years afterwards, so watch out for that!  

Yes, I read taking charge of your fertility. It is not a fertile issue here. I wonder if my body is just detoxing this way, as maybe it was the only way it could.

Another thing about anemia is that it can increase uterine bleeding.  And doctors don't bother to connect the two.  they just give you iron and b/c pills.  I've experienced this myself: periods get longer, heavier, and more irregular which causes worse anemia which increases bleeding etc.

Did they check for any remains? When i miscarried i was given these pills to make the womb push out any remains of the pregnancy, in order to avoid the "scrape" (might not be the english word for it, but it's the procedure where the doctor cleans the womb)

How long did it take for your fertility to repair?

They told me... yea I know..... that because I had a period I had no remains left. That is what they said..

I was raw for nearly a year when I shockingly found myself pregnant with our first son, second child. Our first child was fertility drugs, and we tried again after her, and nothing. Then went raw..... Now we have our first child and then followed FOUR healthy boys! I went raw in January and found out I was pregnant in December. The biggest mistake I made was not staying raw. I gained SO much weight. I am now down 30 pounds and multiple sizes, looking forward to what I know my raw body looks like under all this.

you give me hope =D !! <3

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
6 hours ago
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
7 hours ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday
"As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic Among The Public" #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35aHziW"
Oct 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service