30 Bananas a Day!

Hiiii. So, I'm awful at introductions. :)

I'm glad I found this website, it's really nice to share the same beliefs and feel supported. :)

Okay, so um. I'm Kim, I'm a Scorpio, and I enjoy long walks in.. the forest. >.>

I've been vegetarian for about two years (really? only two?) and vegan for probably seven months or so. I'm about a week into raw right now, but I don't see myself going back or having any problems. Originally I had planned to have a free day once every week or two, just because I thought I would miss cooked food, but honestly I don't at all. On my second day in I was actually invited out to eat and had a veggie burger and fries, which wasn't as good as I remembered, and I ended up feeling really weighted down and depressed afterward. So maybe it was a good thing I went, because now I know how cooked food will make me feel. :)

For the first few days I was feeling great, but then I started feeling kind of down (maybe I wasn't eating enough?), but I'm fine again now. Maybe emotional detox?

Anyway, I'm rambling. I love being raw, it feels so natural and great. :)

Though... I do still put hot sauce on everything. :P

And I guess some random tidbits about me besides what I eat. Hm... I love love Harry Potter, reading, writing, playing outside, playing *ahem* World of Warcraft, strolling through moonlit gardens... etc. etc. :)

If you want to know anything, just ask! I love making new friends. :)

I look forward to meeting all of you wonderful people! :)

<3

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice having you aboard, Kim!

I was gonna share our Welcoming Banana Wagon thread with you, but I see my bud PK already did :)

and I'd say as intros go, you did great!

Anybody who digs LOTR is ok in my book; i've read it and had it read to me since I was tiny.  Now the movies have added a whole new dimension.  I remember seeing the first around Christmas night at 11pm-2am.  I swear, if the film had been 9 hrs, I wouldn't have cared one lil bit.  I was enthralled! :)

Thank you very much!

And yeah, I have frequent LotR movie days, and the books are amazing. :) I actually have this whole folder of 394724 papers from when I tried to learn Elvish... I'll get to it eventually. :)

Hello and welcome Kim, from another Kim

I used to be a hot sauce addict too, give it up and your taste buds will really thank you for it. :)

Why thank you, Kim! :)

I've already been using it less and less. Being raw feels great! :)

On my second day in I was actually invited out to eat and had a veggie burger and fries, which wasn't as good as I remembered, and I ended up feeling really weighted down and depressed afterward. So maybe it was a good thing I went, because now I know how cooked food will make me feel. :)

Hard and valuable lesson learned :) 

The key now is to simply not forget this feeling the next time that something like this comes up! 

Oh definitely! I'm not even tempted to go back. :)  And I mostly only went out of courtesy, so I need a better solution for, "Um, well, I'll go if they have bananas." lol.

i'm a little late to welcome you here kim, but i'll do so anyway!

i've appreciated your participation on the various animal issues threads.

glad to see you joined 30badigos too!

in friendship,

prad

Thanks, Prad! :)

I've appreciated you starting said AR threads. :) I'm so glad to see progress.

<3

Haha, thank you! :))

Now let me address everything in the proper order:

Glad to hear that you're loving raw! :)

Rift? Oh noooo tratorz.

I used to put Frank's on salad, but only really when I made the salad with avocado. Then I read about how I shouldn't have too much fat. (LFrv... duh. :p) So now I only ummmmm dip veggies in it. I have a problem I know. :P

Awe, Taco Bell doggies. :P They must be super cute. :)

Oh yes, rain and swimming. :) I've always wanted to swim in the ocean, underwater where it's quiet and peaceful and beautiful. <3  Scorpios are water signs after all. And Virgo's are earth signs, you'll get all muddddy! Haha.

Very nice to meet you Alicia! Even though your username says MarieB! *suspicious*

what does hot sauce on bananas taste like?

Awful I bet! :P

I just put it on veggies sometimes. :)

Just want to say: wow, I have come so far. <3

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
Tuesday
Peter posted photos
Tuesday
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
Monday
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
Monday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service