30 Bananas a Day!

I started this UFO thread in May or June of 2009, soon after I first joined the 30Bananas web forum. I noticed some chatter on the subject on a different thread and, being as I have extensive knowledge and experience in this field, I decided to see if I can shed some light on the subject and also see how many low-fat frugivores on this forum have had experiences or sightings (you will see 5 or 6 in this thread, maybe more).... As for my credentials: I hosted and produced a popular public access TV show for ten years called, "UFOs & Metaphysics." In 1999 I wrote a book called "UFOs & The Government Coverup." The book got me a lot of notoriety and respect (no money to speak of!). I was interviewed on over 125 radio stations and a few tv shows... For several years I was an active member in the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). We had the largest MUFON group in the world (Clearwater, FL), with about 100-150 people attending each monthly meeting. At least half of these people were solid UFO experiencers and abductees, and I became close to a lot of those people... I have also attended several major UFO symposiums throughout the United States. I have met, known, and even lived with, innumerable UFO abductees and experiencers. My own sister had a close encounter with UFOs when she was a kid, and it is rumored that my mother did also. I personally have had dreams (before I even knew anything about the subject), but I have no conscious memories of experiences... I have a very large UFO book collection and for many years watched every tv documentary or show I could find on the topic. Thus I have a huge audio-video libray on the subject as well. I have listened to the lectures of the best authorities in the world, both in person and in recordings. Some I have listened to many times... Like almost any serious researcher in this field, I currently listen regularly to "Coast to Coast AM," (largest metaphysical radio program in the world) and am a long-time Streamlink member, so I can download the best shows they have, especially anything on UFOs, and listen at my leisure... I am currently writing some new books, not just on UFOs, but also on my life and ancestry, and other major topics of metaphysical and spiritual interest.

Views: 1793

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

it was last week. It was so vivid, and it was what i have wanted for so long and envied of my friends who really have seen them.

I was looking right at him. It. I remember the house. It had details, like an artist lived there. This alien was sneaking around. I caught it. It was white, black eyes, I was so scared, just like my friend said, she told me before hand, that if I really do see a ufo or alien I will be scared shitless , no matter how much I say I love them. Well she was true. I was like a wild animal who sees a human. At the same time it was love at first sight. I know we had a connection. But I dont knwo what happened to me. I had no idea I was dreaming, I woke up sweating and it was so real that I believed it to be a real experience before rationalization.

After that experience. I think twice about seeing an alien. I love them. I know they love us. But its horror unlike anything I ever felt. I never screamed like I did in my dream. I screamed for bloody murder. Even though I tell everyone I love aliens.

I tried call ing my friend but the cell phone wasnt dialing, or wasnt working or I could not remeber the number. It was weird and very stressful. I had just seen an alien in real life ( in my dream) and it was so important I tell someone, but I couldnt. Last I remembered.
It affected me very very much. i still to this day cannot believe what I saw. When its in front of you there will be nothing but fear. No matter how much you think you want to be abducted. Its very scary
I have known so MANY abductees Suvine. Really. I need to post their pictures and talk about them. Great people.
abc news video
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=8330290

See the footage this guy has
Maltron can you regress me over a phone?> how hard can it be? Just for fun?
Of course this photo is just a cloud formation, and not something I would post in a serious UFO discussion myself, without a clear description labelling it as a cloud. UFOs do sometimes use cloud cover and even alter cloud cover, but it is a small part of the UFO phenomenon.... I prefer to keep these discussion serious and high-quality. For this reason, and because some of the truly great material is lost in a maze of posts, I am closing this thread and will consdier opeing a new one sooner or later. Thanks for all who participated.
I am going to close this discussion. There have been some excellent posts, especially from those who contributed info about their UFO experiences. Those contributions are greatly appreciated. I will probably be starting a new UFO thread sooner or later. Thanks again everybody.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
3 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
22 hours ago
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
23 hours ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service