30 Bananas a Day!

OK, so we've all lambasted our beloved David Wolfe for being so openly transparent about his get-rich-quick profit-making pyramid schemes and "the 10 foods that will attract wealth" and what not, and it's been said OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN that it's impossible to get rich on fruits and vegetables. no profit in it, can't be done.

So - how can those of us who really want to do so earn a living on this lifestyle? Not to "get rich," but to have a nice, comfortable, simple life that is 100% in integrity and is 100% in line with the promotion of all the things that this lifestyle entails??? This is of especially vital importance to me now, as I am in a deep financial hole with no apparent way out, and while I've been trying to make a go of doing raw food counseling, I've started writing some books and have begun a research project, there has been no money coming in and I've exhausted my supply of folks who are capable of supporting me. I'm at do-or-die time, and if I don't figure out something THIS WEEKEND, I'm going to have to go back to waiting tables or similar in order to pay my bills and debts.

In a crazy world that rewards poisons, toxins, supplements, superfoods, hedonism, greed and legal wrangling, how can we - separately and together - create prosperous abundance with fruits, vegetables, sunshine, fresh air, exercise, rest, relaxation, creativity, health and wellness??? and do it quickly??? and do it now, in the current economy???

I KNOW IN MY HEART IT CAN BE DONE AND THAT IT MUST BE DONE IN ORDER FOR MY OWN SURVIVAL!!! I am willing to do whatever needs to be done. But I am stuck as to what my next steps need to be. I need help brainstorming, I need help putting together my thoughts, and I need help taking the next steps. Please, 30BaD, help me stay out of restaurants and coffee bars! help me make a gently prosperous life of 811 and yoga!

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow! i want to be hired. Perfect job for me. There should be a 811 gardener craiglist so that people could go 811 WWOOFing.
my version of this, even easier, and is what i'll do once i'm off state help and recovered from being ill is
learn how to identify edible wild plant food in your area
harvest it sustainably and with much love
sell it to people who appreciate your love and really want to eat it.
repeat as much as you want.

depends what grows in your area. here in the uk it would change seasonally, but wild greens would probably be where i'd start, especially as you can't buy them in the shops at all.

update...
damn... not big bucks in this though... who wants a simple lifestyle eh!
so... um... to make big money out of it... rebrand, advertise, add in some shaman stuff, powder what you sell, get a swanky website... charge ridiculous consulting fees and knock out an ill researched book...
that's probably more like it!!!!
There's no shame in waiting tables or whatever job you choose. If anyone could tell you how to become rich off 811, they would have done it themselves.

To me 811 seems to be a very difficult way to earn money, only the top most respected, talented or unashamedly extroverted people could do it. It's like trying to earn money off getting people to drink more water.
"Seems to work for bottled water-companies"

THANK YOU!!!

I'm trying to think outside the box, to see possibilities for prosperity that are in line with right livelihood, which to me means all of the principles of healthful living. It's right in front of me, I just can't see it yet.

Thank you "duriandriver," for helping me see *something* a little clearer. i don't know what, but it's there!!!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service