Come join me to make Peaceful Village Vegan Intentional Community and Educational Centre a reality.
This project exists for 6 reasons:
1. To bring like-minded vegans and Eden Fruitarians together and help support one another.
2. To give caring vegan and raw vegan advocates who are struggling financially, a chance to volunteer and live in a community without having to pay money for rent and food (once we get our own place and become fully self-sustainable in growing our own food).
3. To share nonviolent vegan and Eden Fruitarian lifestyles with other people through our education centre and outreach efforts.
4. To strive to be 100 percent fully self-sustainable in our food production, energy, and natural water sources.
5. To educate the public on growing veganic permaculture food.
6. The excess food we produce, we sell for a minimal price to put the money back to our community fund and donate the rest to neighbours and anyone in need of food.