30 Bananas a Day!

Hi Guys, So a three days a go by mom came back from a trip,she hadnt seen me in three months, I co-incidentaly started transitioning to HCV lifestyle around that time. She has told me three times already that I have lost the glow I used to have on my skin and that my skin does not look healthy, oh- and that I have aged !! I am 26 years old.

I am just wondering , has this happened to any one else before ? Are there any vitamins or minerals I am missing in my diet ?

I live in New Delhi and so the fruits I eat is restricted to what is available and in season in this semi arid desert. Mainly Bananas, custard apples, watermelon  and dates . Off and on I eat apples and pears and papaya ( just dont get good quality ones in the desert ), some times I can find raw guavas, I used to have loads of mangoes but they are out of season now.

I eat two cooked meals a day , it always consists of a big bowl of rice mixed with raw chopped carrots, cucumbers and capsicum and combine this with a  lentil or bean soup.

I easily drink 6 litres of water a day. 

Is it possible that I have lost the glow because of some vitamin defficiency ? Oh.. I also have lost a lot a lot of hair. MY hair started falling two years ago and just has not stoped. I am not balding anywhere but I have only half or less of the amout of hair I used to have and in some places they are now greying.  

Does this ring any bels ?I would appreciate any of your advice.

Thanks

Sinka ! 

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is nothing to be concerned about. You could even end up getting really dry skin. The reason being is your body is detoxing and toxins are coming out through your skin. It will pass in time. It could take six month or a year or even two years or more it depends on your body and it's rate of cleansing

do you eat leafy greens? sounds like you could be lacking minerals..

add more living foods! what about things like tomatoes, zuchini, beets? have more raw salads! make cucumber noodles and have them with a raw vegan dressing! 

beans, lentils, rice (also too many bananas, dates) could be hard on the GI tract, have more living foods :)

also a good bowel movement is important for a healthy skin and overall health :)

What is life like in New Delhi?

Maybe you can post a few pics of what shopping looks like, or a pic of the city or something?

Are you eating as much raw as possible or the raw till 4? If you still eat rice, please let me know if you have suggestions on an Indian stype sauce that would go over it, as a friend was looking for this...

Are you getting enough calories?

How much do you eat? Sounds like you aren't eating enough calories. My hair falls out faster when I calorie restrict or don't get enough calories. Also, I notice when I don't eat enough I don't have that rosy glow to my face \skin

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
10 hours ago
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
Tuesday
Peter posted photos
Tuesday
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
Monday
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
Monday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service