30 Bananas a Day!

Hi Guys, So a three days a go by mom came back from a trip,she hadnt seen me in three months, I co-incidentaly started transitioning to HCV lifestyle around that time. She has told me three times already that I have lost the glow I used to have on my skin and that my skin does not look healthy, oh- and that I have aged !! I am 26 years old.

I am just wondering , has this happened to any one else before ? Are there any vitamins or minerals I am missing in my diet ?

I live in New Delhi and so the fruits I eat is restricted to what is available and in season in this semi arid desert. Mainly Bananas, custard apples, watermelon  and dates . Off and on I eat apples and pears and papaya ( just dont get good quality ones in the desert ), some times I can find raw guavas, I used to have loads of mangoes but they are out of season now.

I eat two cooked meals a day , it always consists of a big bowl of rice mixed with raw chopped carrots, cucumbers and capsicum and combine this with a  lentil or bean soup.

I easily drink 6 litres of water a day. 

Is it possible that I have lost the glow because of some vitamin defficiency ? Oh.. I also have lost a lot a lot of hair. MY hair started falling two years ago and just has not stoped. I am not balding anywhere but I have only half or less of the amout of hair I used to have and in some places they are now greying.  

Does this ring any bels ?I would appreciate any of your advice.

Thanks

Sinka ! 

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is nothing to be concerned about. You could even end up getting really dry skin. The reason being is your body is detoxing and toxins are coming out through your skin. It will pass in time. It could take six month or a year or even two years or more it depends on your body and it's rate of cleansing

do you eat leafy greens? sounds like you could be lacking minerals..

add more living foods! what about things like tomatoes, zuchini, beets? have more raw salads! make cucumber noodles and have them with a raw vegan dressing! 

beans, lentils, rice (also too many bananas, dates) could be hard on the GI tract, have more living foods :)

also a good bowel movement is important for a healthy skin and overall health :)

What is life like in New Delhi?

Maybe you can post a few pics of what shopping looks like, or a pic of the city or something?

Are you eating as much raw as possible or the raw till 4? If you still eat rice, please let me know if you have suggestions on an Indian stype sauce that would go over it, as a friend was looking for this...

Are you getting enough calories?

How much do you eat? Sounds like you aren't eating enough calories. My hair falls out faster when I calorie restrict or don't get enough calories. Also, I notice when I don't eat enough I don't have that rosy glow to my face \skin

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Fruitman's discussion Natural Hygiene, Organic Farming, Fasting... free eBooks
Sunday
Melissa Grace joined Marina's group
Saturday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Jul 8
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service