30 Bananas a Day!

I've been doing this diet about a month, and it has been all positive besides the fact that my friends are unsupportive. They question why i do it, and because i can't go out to eat with them, or because i don't want to go party with them, drink, smoke, then they have decided my company is not worth their time. Has asyone else had similar issues? I love the way i feel on this diet but i feel like i have lost everyone close to me.

Views: 1358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had that happen before - different trigger. There is a saying "that which cannot be shaken will remain." If your friendships and my friendships don't survive the shaking then they were not as good friends as we thought and it is better to make that space in our life for new friends - ones that are true. When we hold on to the ones "that can be shaken" we are not giving room - time - or emotional energy - for new healthy, positive ones. 

Stay true to yourself, and hang in there. <3

Their habits aren't worth your time!  True friends stick around, hopefully there will be some who will see what you're doing and want a part of it.   

I appreciate it guys! It sucks right now, but i do just need to meet some new people. thank you :)

• those people just wanted to have you hurt yourself so they could feel better about their negative choices

• group hurt happens

• stepping it up threatens them

• because it causes them to question their own behavior

• addictions etc

(fromt chat)

What a great opportunity to decide if you really want to keep these people in your life.

If you do, try this one:"I love and support you no matter what you do, I hope you do the same"

If you don't, then bye bye time to make new friends :)

Maybe not right away, but eventually, with time and space apart, they will see the new glorified you and all the benefits you reep from this lifestyle. Your true friends will probably come crawling right back to you someday, looking for answers!! 

totally agree with goddesstwin. it happened to me many times in earlier years of cleaning my diet. Ppl want to hang out w me now much more than before, asking me all kinds of questions on diet and lifestyle.

The normal widespread social avenues have been severely trimmed with this lifestyle.  People don't really hang out in produce sections looking for cool people...haha.

I'm looking forward to gaining some real friends from this change, I'm hopeful.

Thank you guys for your replies. That made me feel better. I guess right now you guys are my friends <3 hehe

Hell yes! you always got friends here, even if you can't see them! (and they're not imaginary either! wooh!) lolol. Seriously though, walk tall keep your head above the fog of ignorance and stupidity and don't let them claw you back down, because them zombies realllly want to eat your brains no way are you gonna let that happen nuh-uh. LOL

means a lot! Thanks for your advice!

Ddduuuudeee--I know what you mean. Just do your own thing though, and everything will work out lovely. You have entered a new chapter in your life. Surround yourself with what you are interested in and what makes you happy, and the people will come. With the raw glow, you will attract friendship. 

And we 811ers of the internets will gladly be in your friends circle. ^_^ 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
52 minutes ago
allie posted a discussion
4 hours ago
allie posted a photo
4 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
20 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
21 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service