30 Bananas a Day!

Hey guys,

After I posted my "Does BBQ Cause Cancer" video on my personal facebook page I noticed my friend number starting to drop.  Have you experienced the same thing after going vegan?

My video on this subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlrUTobxcg

My Does BBQ Cause Cancer video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq20dkm_qFE

Views: 870

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You will lose friends when you go vegan.

You will lose friends when you become more successful than others.

You will lose friends when you become more honest with others.

Then you will look back and realize they were never ever friends at all. Just acquaintances.

And you will meet like-minded people who are worthy of being friends with. 

I'm new to this life-style having found you guys on the internet, which inspired me to make the change overnight. I'm emotionally finally at peace with myself choosing a cruelty-free way to live my life and improve my health as a bonus.  You and Freelee are inspirational. Thank you for shining a light and spreading the word.  You are saving the animals, the planet and helping people take ownership of their health by exposing all the mis-information regarding nutrition that exists. Love that you guys are so into exercise as that's the other part of the jigsaw to optimum health.  Good on ya ;))

Woah, I couldn't agree more. 

I think that people stop being friend not because someone made a decision to become vegan but because a lifestyle and mindset shift happens, so people start existing in different worlds.

These are all great responses, and ya they were only acquaintances after all.  I think a lot of these people don't want to be reminded of the truth and keep their blinders on and I keep reminding them so poof I'm off their list.

Yes, I have. And I, too, have dropped so-called friends because I literally cannot listen to their stupid bacon jokes, nor do I want to date a man who still eats animals.

I hemmed and hawed on that one for years, but I've finally drawn a vegan line in the sand and I'm completely fine with it--even though I suspect I just shaved my dating pool down to almost nothing here in the Midwest.

I love giving blow jobs, love to swallow, and I'd REALLY prefer him to not taste of cruelty and ignorance.

Vegans Taste Better.

That is soo funny but so true. A guy who could watch Earthlings and still eat meat has some sort of missing empathy chip and it would make him ugly no matter how hot he was on the outside. My ex was trying to get back with me and I was telling him about being vegan and he said "meat is awesome" I was so horrified I can't speak to the guy again

Hilarious indeed.

Vegan women taste better too ;-)

As Vegans we have a better sense of smell and a better personal scent so it's really gross being round people who eat meat and have slow metabolism a cos it just stays in there an festers. I remember one of DR s paleo experience rants talking about that. Incidentally from a medical point of view I realise why it is easier to contract E. coli infections from non vegans. I always wondered why some guys had dodgy bacteria and others don't. If you you tube Dr Michael Greger he says UTIs which used to hospitalise me regularly are caused by contact with Ecoli so sex with a meat eater specifically. Tmi but good to know if there are any females out there who get them. The more chicken and milk your partner consumes the more likely the dodgy bugs profligate

HAHA TMI maybe but all correct nonetheless.

Look but don't touch (meat eaters) can be frustrating right ;-)

Add me let's chat :D

I've never surrounded myself with people that would give a darn what I ate. If your friends can't support you in anything you do, they're no friend at all. 

They are just enablers of lack mentality.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
22 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service