30 Bananas a Day!

Lose weight, get healthy... and see how shallow society is!

Just a random thought in my head...

I lost a fair bit of weight, my skin got a lot better, and I generally look a lot better now I am 80/10/10. (I am about 5 lb less than in the latest picture)

I guess because the change was quite rapid, I am really noticing the difference in how people treat me. I get free fruit from sellers who absolutely refuse to take money from "such a beautiful woman", discounts, people helping me with my luggage (even though, come on, I needed the help a lot more when I was unfit!), etc... even old ladies make conversation with me more.

Seriously, it is shocking how different people are treating me now.

Anyone else noticed this?

Views: 2132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A good example of that is the movie the other boleyn girl. Good film

It might be true, but what do you expect? For you to treat yourself like shit(eating junk, complaining, other destructive behavior) and for others to love you? Of course you should treat others well too if you want to be treated well.

I wouldn't say all fat people are like that... I really was not eating junk... I was eating a standard vegan diet, but with a health problem that I then had, it meant I still got overweight. There was a fair bit of fat and protein in my diet, but not an excess of calories as per conventional wisdom. Plus, it is a bit of a spiral, the worse you get, the worse exercise actually feels. I wish I had known it was as simple as eating a tonne of fruit.

...But yeah, I get where you are coming from. It does apply to many people... Although, of course, there are some thin people that are just born with something that makes it easy for them to be thin, a bit like the way I was born with something that makes it easier for me to be fat. 

So rose how long did it take u to lose the weight. You look gorgeous by the way. I have about 70 pounds to lose. Any advice? Do u think walking long distances will help? If I try vigorous exercise o get tired and burnt out. Could I walk until I am able to do more?

Thanks...

70 pounds?! Are you sure?

Cycling is what I do - with weights on my back (bananas and oranges, mostly!). And snack loads on fruit, eat loaaaads.

It took me 4 months to lose the majority. Still got a bit to go.

Yep, 70 pounds. That's how much excess I have

You don't look it, but then, I can only see your face. :)

Yea, suprisingly my face is thinner than the rest of my body. That is about the only place I haven't gained weight in lol I'm not ready for body shots yet. I want to do a before and after first.
No I don't expect that actually. I understand what u are saying and I agree with it to an extent. But the way I feel about society still stands.

I got a free smoothie bottle yesterday from the chemist when I mentioned I actually dont use the "shake bottles" for protein powder shakes (yuuukkk) but to freeze my smoothies in! Scooreee! Ive noticed im much more sociable & confident. hehe it kinda rocks only 3 mnths in x

you could be  the  white light they needed for the day....:)people generally are attracted to white light especailly when we are feeling better about ourselves:)spread the lovex

lol. i sure will try it. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
yesterday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
yesterday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service