30 Bananas a Day!

LOOKING FOR TRAVEL BUDDIES FOR THAILAND MID AUG ONWARDS

Hello guys-

I would really like ot meet up with ANYONE who wants to whose around thailand- so far, I do not have a plan- just want to be on the road (I think) - maybe I will settle some places- possibly Chantiburi/Chaing Mai/Trang- really undecided. Since I am travelling alone I would love some company- Im new to 811, so trying it out. Would love to do it along with someone a bit more experienced than me.

I am very easy going, relaxed, not into the whole party vibe really, i want my time in Thailand to be reflective, getting lots of body work, fitness and to recharge. If anyone is going to be about ANYWHERE and wants to meet up with me it would be WONDERFUL.

If anyone has any helpful information, or fancy's doing a bike trip around thailand that would also be fantastic- get in touch!!

As I say I haven't formulated a plan-so if you have one- maybe I could join yours!

Look forward to hearing from you.x

EDIT: So I am now in Chiang Mai after visiting all the other places- koh Samui, Chantiburi, Koh Phayagn and bangkok and I have settled here- since Im happiest here- not so much seediness and been treated like a cash cow- plus fruit is good here, riding in the city is good- yes a little polluted byt thats life- your body on 811 can cope.

I Haven't met any fruitbats which is a shame- but still Im here till October 2oth then im off to Vietnam to kite- I had my fill of Thailand- and honestly you will see to when you get here, CM is the best for all you need. Great fruit, markets, salads, places to hang out, Yoga, every class imaginable and culture.

I am training in abdominal massage and sculpture and its bliss- and riding about on my bike, talking about 811. Be the change!!

I am completely open and available should anyone want to meet up: I can wholeheartedly recommend some guest houses and some juice bars, that even do Kombucha and kefir and of course wheatgrass (one shot-2kgs of veg)- So if you want to be in the KNow you know where to go-oooh that rhymed!! 

I have a number if you need it, Chiang mai can suit every budjet.

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the advice Camille... but it will have to wait a while! I found a nice bike, geared up and left Bangkok in a hurry. I'm in Pattaya now, and am on my way to Chanthaburi :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
23 hours ago
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service