30 Bananas a Day!

Hello, all..

I was wondering if you can drink fresh orange juice and your main staple? 

I tried bananas for a while and really am not a fan of bananas or even dates.  I'm a mango person, but the mangoes where I lived before and even where I live now are very lacking. (black in the middle, even the organic taste very bitter when ripe, etc.)

I find the OJ convenient, too, because truth be know, I am still a newbie and it's just easier to drink juice.  Having major gut issues, being a busy mom to a 4 and a 2 yr old, and being a newbie (and plus loving oranges) make this kind of an easy decision for me.

The problem I am worried about is further gut issues.  I've read on here too much citrus can gut problems, which I already have.  So far, my fatigue has diminished, skin is clearing, pain in feet and back is gone, however I have, at times, experienced a good amt of bleeding when going to the bathroom. :/

I suspect I may be diabetic and am pretty sure I have pulmonary hypertension.  (I believe I may have a range of autoimmune issues due to metal toxicity from already removed metal post in mouth)  Will probably request a consult w/ Dr. Doug shortly here.

I saw a vid posted on here by Ann, who did OJ for around 55 days, I believe.

I'm afraid this is my only ticket to health right now, but I want to make sure you can just do 80/10/10 mostly on OJ, or if that's just crazy talk. :)

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I have not been 80/10/10 completely.  I've just been spotty w/ the diet, for many reasons. - have struggled w/ not eating enough on it, or not eating enough in general, then will binge.  (I have troubles w/ not eating all day as if I'm anorexic because I feel sick from toxic metal.)  then will feel better from the fast, but famished, and that's when I'll binge. 

We also just relocated.

If anyone has any tips also on how to stay 80/10/10 while travelling, I would be forever indebted..  I heard of one nutritionist who brought a little jucier w/ them and would juice oranges.

Any experience/or thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Views: 2353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that's awful.  From juicing orange?

Yea, I think I started messing myself up with too much oj on a damaged gut.  I imagine the gut will heal on 80/10/10 rv, but if you do go back to cooked, I'm wondering if gluten isn't what helped your problem get started (as in my case).  Some have autoimmune issues, which are (usually, in my opinion) linked to heavy metal toxicity.  In these cases, the gut becomes destroyed every time we eat gluten.  It really sucks.  That's why I was trying to detox.  (get the metal out and have no more issues..)  but I have an idea this is going to take much longer than I'd anticipated.

If you look up rawfoodfamilylife on youtube they've got a video about staying 80 10 10 when travelling :)

Thanks a bunch, Emily.  I'll definitely check it out.:)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
5 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service