30 Bananas a Day!

Do you live in the Bay area? It'd be wonderful if you wanted to join us for a small fruitluck next Wednesday at 6p. My name is Matea - I've been lfrv for 1 1/2 now and would love to meet others getting started / well along their path. Yuliya and Paul from rawsomehealthy.com are visiting me and they've been doing 80-10-10 for 3+ years so they're great people to ask questions to.

We were thinking at meeting at Willard Park in Berkeley, CA first ... and then moving to my house not very far away when it goes dark. If you can't come at 6p, PM me for the address.

Looking forward!

Matea

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump :)

Thanks for the bump I would've missed this otherwise! I think the timing might be perfect! I'm coming from Seattle... Would be great to meet up, catch up and grab some ripe bananas off you if you could arrange extra ripe ones for me (traveling makes it hard to always have ripe ones around). Thanks so much :)

Awesome! I'll do my best with the bananas.. if not bananas we'll have lotsa other things :)

Yay! Thank you so much :)

Wow, I've never went there or heard of that band... but thanks for making me look it up! Now I'll have to check it out :)

Sounds wonderful!! I'm currently in the Santa Cruz area and am definitely going to try my best to make it up to this on Wednesday!! I can't wait to meet some like-minded individuals!!

Cheers!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
7 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service