30 Bananas a Day!

What do guys need to know to become the man that gets the girl he desires most?

What about a man makes you want to get to know him better? 

What do guys do that turn you on?

Answer any or all for the men here on 30 bad.

Views: 4512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you notice how you made the playing field unequal by making males men but females girls?  I know people do this a lot.  I'm not going to think this through for you.  But I like the idea of getting our perspective on things.

I doubt he really meant it like that. He could have easily said guys and women instead. Knit-picking like that I think is going a bit too far.

Creativity!

Honesty, open-mindedness, and empathy.

Actually I would say it is the ability to be honest, vulnerable and give up any pretenses of perfection or coolness. I think we are smart enough to give up the ideas of perfect hollywood romances and lines or anything predictable is a turn off for me... someone who is willing to challenge themselves and be completely honest and is therefore suprising, because humanity is shocking and nurturing and challenging, is more than likely going to attract me in a more than friendship. Equally I prefer friendships that are challenging and completely honest and someone who is not afraid to offend or look bad or vulnerable, because that is the truth of life in my experience...and when people can get beyond those things then the truly joyfulness of life can be relished to the fullest extent. :)

I heard once that you should have 5 non-negotiables..... for example a non-smoker... I'm going to guess that is a a given on this site though...

I am most attracted to men who are kind, thoughtful, funny, honest, has goals (it doesnt really matter what the goals are, as long as he has them, and they are positive) and who I am attracted to. This really is important :)

Turn ons: Smells nice, nice smile, kind again finds its way to the list.. this one is huge for me.. you can tell a lot about a man who does something for those that can not repay him :) loves animals, takes time for me, has similar interests as well as introduces me to new things and vice versa.

Hope this helps!

Daisy

the vegan sex

Humour, first and foremost, is the universal "golden key" for me.

Can you make light of a situation and not sweat the small stuff?

Life is supposed to be a joy, so laughter is the main ingredient.

Confidence, kindness, intelligence, respectfulness, truthfulness, vulnerability, fit/healthy, good smell come next.

These are all qualities that are treasured.

I relate to the other posts of smelling smoke or meat on a man is a huge turn off.

What makes me want to know a gent better is his love of life...AKA "passion."

What a guy does to turn me on? The little things actually...a smirk, a touch, a lingering look, a quick funny zinger, a text out of the blue....

Pax,

M

Character and confidence. The reason why I believe my boyfriend and I have lasted is because he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's never hesitant, and is always sure on his action, words, and motives. There is a certainty about him that demands respect and respect in return. I guess I am traditional when it comes to relationships because I like a man who has direction, command, and purpose.

I think this definitely depends on the woman. It also depends on the first interaction. Personally, a lot of it is energy and how well we connect and hit it off when we first meet. And, not to sound shallow, but good looks (which varies a lot, again, depending on the woman) will get you in the door. Of course, you have to the personality to follow it up with. :]

Great book I just finished if you're looking for a partner and believe in the Law of Attraction: The Soulmate Secret by Arielle Ford.

I like confidence, honesty and easy going. No drama, and can put me at ease

MONEY!!  power.  MONEY!!  material things.  MONEY!!  willingness to make life easy.  Giving.  MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!

Well, there it is.  I was wondering why I read so many responses and no one came out and said it.  Sorry, for those that don't want to hear it or pretend it isn't so, but it is true.  Money is highly attractive.  It means a man can provide for his wife and family.  Now, it is obvious that some women make their own money these days and can provide for themselves but even they don't want a scrub....hey wasn't there a song written about this?

So, aside from money there has to be attraction, he has to be very interesting to talk to, have hobbies, have intelligence, speak well, be responsible, handle himself well in social situations, laid back at times but aggressive when it is appropriate.  He must be trustworthy, patient, kind, loving, lovable, funny, a gentleman, treat his mother well, stand up to what is unjust, pursue righteousness, surround himself with people he looks up to and not with people who would bring him down....oh yes, I could go on and on and on. 

Now, what do men look for in women?  Is it all of this or something much simpler?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service