30 Bananas a Day!

ladies please help...PMDD, ovarian cysts, possible endometriosis. ..don't want to take BC!

Hi ladies! Any help would be great. My hormones and period ruin my life. They've been bad on and off for 12 years. I've been vegan 11 years. I finally got in to an OBGYN today and spent $500 because I don't have insurance and don't like Western medicine anyway. But I needed to see if there were fibroids. My last period was 7 days of horrible cramping....and the week before was a depressed exhausted bitch fest. So obviously my hormones are completely messed up...of course the doc today wants to put me on the Pill, which I hate the idea of and tried 5 before in years passed due to desperation. I have a bunch of herbal supplements, and am eating 3k calories a day and I work out. I'm just sick of this. From ovulation on I just feel miserable. It's ruining my life and my marriage. Has anyone healed hormonal issues??? I am taking a hormone test next week...(supposed to be on day 21) anyway, thanks for any hope.....ive also somehow gained 20 lbs since February! Wtf? And I'm going to be teaching yoga and barre soon!!! Ugh!

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How long have you been on this lifestyle? And how much fat are you taking in? I found once I finally went low fat after a few months I had my FIRST pain free period.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep's photo was featured
4 hours ago
Profile IconRonald Gordon, Kelli Hayes, Neda and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
5 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a video
5 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Weekend $500B Bank Bailout Needed for Jamie Dimon's Bonus! (Bix Weir) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2NAhwdZ"
10 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a status
"Wanna visit Costa Rica? Vegans get 20% off accommodations. https://peaceful-village.com/join/renting/"
yesterday
Michael Lanfield and Mindaugas BananaHoover are now friends
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Jasmin's group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens replied to anna's discussion fruitarians in spain / canary islands in the group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Jasmin's group
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Tabassum's group 811 España
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Tabassum's group
Jan 10
Jelle replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jan 7

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service