30 Bananas a Day!

Being one of the most coffee dependant people out there, I don't know how I am going to do this. But for my health and body, I MUST! I feel as if my addiction to coffee is more of a psychological thing to help me calm down and lower stress in life, but I drink way too much and it is only keeping me dehydrated and feeling worse in the long run. (at least when I crash) Any tips?

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in the same boat, I love coffee. Understanding that caffeine is a drug has made me want to quit. I have cut down to one cup a day over the past two weeks. When I try to go a day without I get headaches, and feel tired. One day I will just grit my teeth maybe take a nap and leave coffee behind. Cutting back I has taken the edge off a bit. Good luck. 

I used to need two shots of espresso every morning to get up, plus a shot in the afternoon. This is what helped me quit:

1. I went out of town and stayed with a family who brewed weak, watery, undrinkable coffee. Since it was so nasty, and I had to live without it for about a month, I just lost the desire to drink it

2. I started going to sleep much earlier. When you are so tired from a coffee free day, this will be pretty easy

3. A big, fruity, sugary breakfast wakes me up better than any drug. popping some medjool dates will give you the same burst of energy as a starbucks latte, but without the fatty milk, huge amount of processed sugar, and, of course, the caffeine. 

My husband was a huge coffee drinker he would start to get a headache if he was overdue for a coffee fix.

He made changes slowly from getting double espressos to just having singles, then he stopped having a coffee with lunch and just kept spacing out his coffee drinks over the day so that he was having less and less. Going cold turkey was not something he wanted to do so he just slowly reduced his coffee consumption over several months.

good luck.

2 things Ive stumbled upon might help, one might seem intense but its pretty awesome.

Warm lemon Water, not hot, if it burns your tounge dilute it with room temp water till it is just warm.

Cold showers. It shocks your CNS and wakes you up.

Ive been doing warm water and cold showers for 2 weeks now? I like it, sometimes I mess up though. i think ive only missed 2 showers morning or night, and i ran out of bottled water a couple days ago so ive been going without Ill start again tomarow. Its like a natural high, Idk if its addictive but I like it.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
15 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
yesterday
Rock posted a discussion
yesterday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service