Who's down for taking a 30 day month-of-June challenge with me?
Focusing on getting enough fruit, sleep, and FUN every day!
Summer's around the corner, and with all this warm weather and amazing fruit coming in season there's no reason not to eat more fruit and LIVE more! :)
These are my goals for the month!
- Eat MORE fruit (seems to be everyone's goal, doesn't it?)
- No salt, no oils, no cooked nasties, NOTHIN!
- Eat mostly mono-meals
- Run more, surf more, hike more, play more!
- And get to bed early! It's so easy to stay up late I really gotta focus on getting enough sleep and sleeping earlier! I can't explain the drastic difference in getting 11 hours of sleep and waking up and 6:00 vs. getting 11 hrs of sleep and waking up at 11:00, so much more groggy after the latter.
- Focus on the GREAT AWESOME AMAZING things in life and BEEEE HAPPY!
Let's do it!
Hey everyone, so I made a group for the challenge, where you all can post your progress and what you're eating day to day, etc.
Join here! http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/june-challenge
Peace, Love, Fruit