30 Bananas a Day!

Hello fruity friends!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any kind of jobs that would be open in nutrition.

I am graduating this August with a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition Sciences and was wondering if there was any kind of distance training or job openings that are available. I am moving to Stephenville Texas, so that is why I assume it would be over a distance. For the time being, I will most likely get a full time job there, but am hoping to find something to open the door for me in the very near future. 

Also

Obviously I am interested in and fully support a vegan/raw vegan lifestyle. It would be a dream of mine to have a mentor or someone (possibly with the same mind set) who can advise me from time to time- not only with nutritional information, but business and professional information as well. 

Thank you so much for the continuing support, 

I hope to hear from you soon! 

Melissa Schrank

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try talking to Esperanza here. She's a mentor herself and incorporates the raw vegan lifestyle (811) with it. She's also great to talk to and is one of my biggest inspirations. :) You can find her on my friends-list too.

Thanks Athena! :)

You're welcome. :)

Thanks

Yeah, I visited there once before but didn't get to talk to him. I guess I'll have plenty of time to do that later though!

ask him how he feels about the contradictions with the raw brahs and how he feels about involvement with them ethically, working with them.

There's a need for mentors in the raw food community.  

Did you see my thread looking for people in the medical field?  I'm involved in an organization that asks people to get a food plan from a nutritionist, and I couldn't find one that even knew what 811 is, although I could find many that supported raw veganism is in general.  

No, I don't remember seeing the thread. 

I definitely want to spread the word. I'm hoping that I can be a mentor someday soon. I just really need to better educate myself.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
3 hours ago
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Wednesday
Silvery posted a discussion
Wednesday
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Tuesday
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Tuesday
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service