30 Bananas a Day!

ive been at it for about 2 months now. when will i find my energy?

Ive been eating 2500-3000+ calories a day from fruits and cooked starches and drinking 2-3 liters of water a day, sleeping well too (8+ hours) and im still in a slump. always tired, never motivated... when does this change? what could be the cause?

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea Chris!!!

Yeah I think being 100% raw is quite a bit better but I don't think thats the issue.

Improvement doesn't really come in one giant leap taken right now but in a few steps taken each day.

Just keep it up be patient, try to stay active but you don't have to be crazy with the exercise.  If diet were to work as a quick magical fix that would work in a moments notice everyone would be eating right.  Only things that seem to work in a moments notice do not work long term.

I am sure you would feel much worse if you ate a greasy meal, let that be evidence that this is working.  Somethings you don't realize how much they are changing you until you take them away.

as she stated she cant get motivated to exercise cause of tired ness u need get to a point where you feel energised to actually exercise an this means eating organic raw foods in abundance an plenty of rest as you are very busy at moment dont push it it will happen .new cells will be created an you will feel energised again. an noone said it was the issue its just a suggestion that may make things move along for you

Your adrenals are tapped out. Make sure you have NO stimulants like cacao or caffeine. Some take longer to come back. Herbs help, yoga, meditation, positive affirmations all sound a bit hokey but they work. When you make time for these you become way more productive in your other endeavors. Really! I have an affirmation that starts with "I am peaceful, powerful positive and compassionate". sometimes I just repeat that over and over.

Your water intake is too low for still having cooked.  You are only getting 1/2 to 3/4 gallon (2-3 liters) and cooked food is dehydrating as it doesn't give you the "water" as in its raw state or from plenty of fruits!  My husband ALWAYS says that if I'm tired (after plenty of sleep, et al) then I haven't had enough water.  I drink a minimum of 1 gallon (4 liters) of water and I do exceptionally on 1.25 to 1.5 gallons of water (5-6 liters) especially during winter.

The other point about being tired/not motivated...it's based on previous habits.  Ok, when I started out, I hated exercise, but I found that right after I ate fruit (this was most prevalent time) I suddenly felt energetic, playful, and kinda giddy-like AND if I didn't get up and do something right then (jumping up and down, dancing around, even singing) that good feeling would go away.  Once I started making it a habit to get up and just move, it became easier and easier to be motivated.

Hope you feel better soon and truly enjoy this lifestyle!!

add some greens in there.  besides that i do not know what to tell you.  i have way too much energy on this diet.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service