30 Bananas a Day!

ive been at it for about 2 months now. when will i find my energy?

Ive been eating 2500-3000+ calories a day from fruits and cooked starches and drinking 2-3 liters of water a day, sleeping well too (8+ hours) and im still in a slump. always tired, never motivated... when does this change? what could be the cause?

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

unfortunatly between and being a full time student i hardly even have enough time to wipe my a$$

you can sneak in exercise throughout the day. for example riding a bike wherever you are going, all the time.

Do push-up, Squats, Jumping Jacks whatever bodyweight exercise during (toilet) breaks, you might end up with tons of squats etc. during the day :)

I am feeling the same way. Exercising does help. I notice I have more energy when I do exercise, however I have had way less energy since I started eating cooked starches. For about a month I was 100% raw and had so much more energy than I do now that I have added cooked starches back in. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe cooked starches do not work for everyone. I am going to try 100% raw again and then maybe only add cooked starches now and then.

sweet potatoes are the best cooked food hands down

yeah me to  unless im 100 percent raw i feel alittle sluggish .an i found if i eat lot fruit brekkie n lunch an have salad at dinner my energy is higher even .so i quit havin salad at lunch. 2 months my energy was still tryin to kick in im sure it took me 4 or 5months to feel big difference in energy

For me, I felt I had more energy within like 2-3 weeks. Are you getting good quality sleep? Maybe it's the stress too from working and being a full-time student. 

1. Exercise at least two times /week
  2. 3 to 4 litters of water
  3. b12 levels

wow ... two words... music + exercise 

hah and maybe :free time: by the sounds of your situation:D hehe

If I eat cooked starches, I tend to feel slow and weighed down. I would try being 100% HCRV for just a few days, 4-5 days, and see if things get better for you. Also, make you sure you drink at LEAST 3 liters of water a day. That will make you have so much more energy. And like others have said, move around a little! Even 20 minutes of walking or riding a bike will help out. Keep at it and eventually you'll be bouncing off the walls with energy :)
Last tip: eat lots of bananas! At least 10 a day. They are great for energy boosting.

honestly to me when i read this it sounds like theres something else going wrong!

she could be allergic to something... u dont drink soymilk do u? or eat wheat products? 
eating chocolate or something else that contains soy? why do u think so many of us eat like this now! they put all kinds of wack GMO ingredients in everything that has an ingredients list!

i would suggest doing the mono island for a week .. eat only bananas + dates for a whole week for the purpose of seeing what u feel like with no other influence and then slowly add foods in one at a time keeping track of how u feel..

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service