30 Bananas a Day!

It's a long shot - but looking for fellow hclf vegan in Aukland??

Just went to my fruit and veggie shop (in Silverdale, Auckland) to pick up my big box of bananas for the week & the lady who works there asked what I do with the bananas (I wondered how long it would take for that question to be asked haha) Anyway she was very interested in the lifestyle, we got chatting about it and she and mentioned there's another vegan girl that goes there and goes through boxes of them too...sounds like another hclf vegan!!! WHO IS THIS PERSON!! If it's you I'd love to chat :) would be awesome to have another in the area :)

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's not me (I don't shop in silverdale) but if it's any non descript hclf vegan in Auckland (I'm in Remuera) you looking for, Sup lady.

Ahh that's awesome though! Stoked! So few of us around, especially in NZ, let alone Auckland woohoo!!

Ask in here too.  Or search the faces of the members.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/fruitykiwis

Thank you so much :)

I'm in auckland. I've organised a few meet up in the past and would be happy to do that again if anyone is interested. It is good to have someone to talk about food with because we do go against the grain a lot of the time eg isn't that many bananas bad for you?

Let me guess, Fruit world?  My cousin used to work there haha. i'm obviously not the girl but i live 5-10 min from there and sometimes pick up some Bananas on my way back from volunteering at the animal shelter in Silverdale. Crazy to meet someone so close. I think there are more of us than we realise :)

Nah wasn't fruit world! Fruit & veggie shop where the new development is in Silverdale! By burgerfuel etc. Crazy indeed!!! And yip you're probably right - maybe there are more of us than we think! Exciting haha

ohh, didn't know there was one over there, will have to check it out. How much r they charging for Bananas?

They often have cheap 'over ripe' bananas there. Today I got good fairtrade (possibly organic???) For 99c a kg

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service