30 Bananas a Day!

Is one litre of freshly squeezed orange juice a day too much?

The reason why I'm asking is because I know it's recommended to eat whole fruits (with fibre intact). However, if orange juice is an extra on top of normal fruits, is that ok? Or is one litre a day a bit much?

Views: 2635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not at all!  Fresh OJ is great because it does still have most of the fiber intact(the pulp).  I think the general consensus is drink away!  Unless you find you have an aversion to oranges which some people do.

not for me     i start my day with about a liter every day   yum

Thanks for the link!

I have 1.5 litres + every morning, freshly squeezed and with lots of pulp and I often blend it with strawberries. Feel great on juicy fruit :)

Sounds yummy! I may try that :)

It seems to work for a lot of people, but orange doesn't work for me at all.. I end up dizzy and nauseous if I have orange (fruit or juice) :(

What about other juices?

other juices are fine, I recently juice cucumber+beet+lemon every morning because I'm severely anemic and beets are supposed to help improve that.

1 liter should be fine, I know that freelee has it in the morning.. I consider a 1 liter juice/smoothie a meal.

2 liters this morning of fresh OJ- yesterday also, oh and the day before that also... and last week also... alonmg with 15 mangos also.

I love fresh oj, but have to be careful. If I drink too much, I get jittery sugar rushes.

In the weekend 3* 1 Liter, during the week 2 * 1 Liter a day. 

@Larissa,

You will have to make that judgement call for yourself.  Many of our members including myself cant do the juicing without side effects.  Some do ok.  

After reading this blogpost, and analyzing your own reaction to juices, you can make a better decision for yourself:

30BaD FADs: Juicing Side Effects - 30 Bananas a Day!

Peace, PK

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service