30 Bananas a Day!

Is it lack of calories/sleep/water or 9/5/5 that cuts your sex drive?

I've been eating 955 for a while, I do have some fat like avocado's once in a while, or the white meat from a fresh coconut, but pretty much 95% of the time I'm just eating 955. I notice I almost never have a sex drive anymore. I do extremely intense workouts and think I generally get enough sleep most of the time, so my body is working really well, but my sex drive (the 'drive' when you 'gotta have it') is just gone since going hard core 811.

Funny when I do have overt fats I can feel the 'urge' a lot more to have sex. Anyone else experiencing these things? I find it actually a big benefit as I don't have my sex drive, driving me to make decisions anymore... my wife might not agree though...!

i tell my wife...that in nature animals reproduce once a year - at most! lots of animals go years without reproducing. I tell her that the media and these shit women's magazines only talk about sex and push everyone to think that if you're not having sex 10 times a day your life sucks or something... it's all part of the insanity of how other people live and eat each day...the diet is so so so so huge in effectng EVERYTHING of your existance....

Now sex and 'love' are different things! if you don't want to kiss/hug/touch then that is another problem (which I tell my wife) ... 'cuddling' drive I think actually can go 'up' when eating a clean 811 diet.

Views: 6161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I completely agree. Sex for me is entirely psychological. Not only that, but I certainly don't want to reproduce, so it can seem like a bit of a waste sometimes.
I'm usually a 955 type a guy myself. I notice my sex drive is low or practically gone when I am using all of my fuel for exercise, or just not consuming enough. Try eating an extra few mangos or something. I need to cut down in my fuel because Im having the opposite problem....
Take Fred Bisci's maca powder 24 scoops a day with meals. Uncle Freddy helped me become a dad.
is anything wrong with Maca? I really like it. It's not a stimulant, but an adaptogen. I find it very beneficial when I am hiking at high altitudes with cold wind and dry air.
I haven't done much research but I know it does affect your hormones...
by balancing them.
Hey Hanan,

Maca is a drug, not a food, since it has the potential to significantly alter hormones. Theres not been enough long term research to show what the consistent use of Maca does to the body, but its a fairly safe guess that it will not be good. ANYTHING that messes up your hormones is not a good thing.

What do you mean by Balance? If you mean irritate the body into bringing them into a 'normal' or functional range, and hence reduces symptoms you might be experiencing then yes it does this, but it does not balance them. Only the body can do that. And it will do it, given the right conditions. If your hormones are imbalanced, you should take it as a signal that something you are doing to your body is not working, and needs to be done differently.

Anytime you artificially trigger changes in your body to effect change you are simply choosing to remove symptoms rather than address the cause. All compromises will have consequences. They might not be immediate, but do not be fooled. Many doctors will tell you that HRT will 'balance' your hormones. But how many women have later begun 'cancering', as Mario would call it?

Symptoms are important, because without them, you will not know whether you have addressed the cause when playing around with variables in your diet and lifestyle habits.

Take care

Adam x
Tell your wife to sneak some maca powder into your smoothie sometime without you knowing when, you know, just to test it out. lol.
Assuming your both on 811, (which Dr. Doug has said he's had great success with infertile couples if your both not), I'd make sure you save up those little buggers until ovulation day. Sperm count goes down if you do it a lot. DO it the 2 days before ovulation for a girl or the day of and the day or so after for a boy. :)
that'snot what I understood from Dr. D.
955 wont hurt in the long term providing your EFA needs are definately being met.

Take care

Adam x
Hey Appleman, In the past I've asked Doug about 955 and he said that it is 811 because 811 stands for minimum 80%, maximum 10%/10%.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
6 hours ago
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
16 hours ago
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
17 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
17 hours ago
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Oct 20

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service