30 Bananas a Day!

Is it healthy to starve so you can maintain a 6 pak as a female?

Alright Guys, about to hit the grocery store within the next couple of days to get my raw food life started! I need tips, experiences you guys had first starting out and what you learned, food ideas, suggestions, ANYTHING! What to expect, etc etc

Also, where can I figure out the appropriate amount of cals to take in to avoid weight gain? I have worked HARD for these abs and would like to keep them! Haha no but seriously...

Views: 1211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey thanks Harls ;-) I had fun making that.

Hi Maya I got my watch, yesterday I did a half marathon in training because I've got so much energy but it isn't typical of me to do this.

Going backwards from yesterday....
Friday: 1249 cals
Wed: 565 cals
Mon: 1095 cals
Sun: 588 cals
Go mama - then you better be smashin' at least 3k cals!
haha I am most days, it does vary, sometimes it's 2500 but honestly even after years of being on this lifestyle I still feel best on 3000 or more.

Oh and to add - the rest of the time I'm either sitting in a chair or lying on the bed almost completely motionless lol.
Freelee thank you for sharing these insights, very valuable!
I would be depressed eating that little and not exercising.
Good stuff Free. You are the one looking swank and staying raw so people should be heeding your advice. Particularly the ladies. This thread has dragged on, get some fruit into you Courtney and ignore the low calorie lazy talk.
Thanks so much Raw and lovelowfat :-) The feedback is appreciated!
Thanks for posting this! I think this is a pretty good guideline. This comes out to what works for me actually on this diet, pretty close usually. Right now I am not very active at all and seem to be maintaining on twice my BMR right now but I think my body is needing extra for the time being. I think normally I would maintain on this (2xBMR) only if I were actually fairly active.
Remember cbs, if you use your brain often, have kids/partner/work/business etc then we are still burning MASSIVE glycogen stores and will ONLY be able to live passionately if we have enough carbs to replenish our glycogen stores sufficiently.

This explains why a lot of fit looking people are so dead pan and enervated outside of training life cos they only eat enough for sport and not much for real life where it really counts!
Haven't gained anything. Haven't neccesarily been eating 3k cals a day but, I have been eating a good bit of fruit. It's like a magical food, haha. No matter how much I eat, I'm not storing fat. Not so far at least, but it's only been a few days
bump.
Terri do you exercise?  How much do you eat?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service