30 Bananas a Day!

Hi there,

I want to put a challenge out there. Something I've realised is that lfrv promotes a very lean, low muscle type build. I think most people loose a lot of muscle when on this diet. Is there anyone out there that can post a ripped/muscly type physique - not skinny muscle, that has been following lfrv exclusively. I appreciate there are vegan bodybuilders out there, but no lfrv's that I've seen could can attain that build.

Prove me wrong people!

Jo

Views: 1941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a question, Why would you want to? What's the point in having muscles bigger than you need? what's useful about having muscles so big that you can't even scratch your back?

I don't think it's possible to get bodybuilder type figures on this diet but It's not impossible to have a reasonably ripped figure. Most of the really lean people you see are ultramarathoners and they tend to look the same no matter what they are eating.
I was gonna say the same thing. There's a weird obsession with unnatural muscle mass. Being very ripped and very strong is possible. Think martial artist's body.

Muscle gain certainly isn't impossible, thats a ridiculous statement. Huge unfunctional mass is seriously hard because your body isn't constantly diluting itself to deal with all the excess crap it doesn't have time to get rid of.
I concur
Even charlie's verging on to much muscle for me, but damn, he's made his point!
Yes I don't see the need to be any more muscular than that
I'm sorry to tell you that Dirk Riske is almost exclusively living of grass powder. Mixing this with carrot juice. He is very scared of sweet fruit but healed his cancer, many years ago with eating lots of greens.
he also eats seaweeds. but the bulk apparently fruits and veggies. also lots of wild plants. he is looking very fit for someone his age (45 plus I understood). Like you said, he started with lots of fasting and veggies only to cure his cancer. After that,he also included fruits. Actually, he sounds quite a bit like a Natural Hygienist.
People do not lose muscle on this diet. People lose excess fat around their arms which might appear as though the lost muscle. Nothing you eat will give you muscle. If you want it, you need to work for it.
true chad true. Thats like straight from 80/10/10 book.
compare to this?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
yesterday
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 21
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service