30 Bananas a Day!

Hi Loves,

I've just finished an intensive Clinical Iridology certification course in NYC.

Now, I'm putting out a special offer to all 30BADers to read YOUR eyes!

The irides are like live brain feed, directly connected to the nerve streams of the body, highly-differentiated - showing tissue integrity throughout our entire being. So, it's like an automatic CAT scan or MRI!

I'm still just a student, so most of it will be recognition exercise for me, but I can surely let you know how simple systems are working (ie inner/outer lymph, circulation, skin elimination, etc.....)

Here are some instructions for taking the photos. I need high-resolution, though any point-and shoot should be able to do the job!

Some Helpful Background For Capturing A Good Iris Photo…

There are lots of brands out there like Nikon, Canon, Kodak, Pentax, Sony; any with the following specs will work well:
  • 8 Megapixels or more—this will allow enlargements without square pixels showing up
  • A macro setting.  (All digital cameras have this built in) This allows you to get one to four inches from the eye so you only shoot the iris, not half the face, enabling better enlargements.

Entry level cameras  (typically those under $350) only allow AF  (Automatic Focus) where in-camera robots set everything for you. These do not allow you to do MF (Manual Focus).  What AF does allow you to do is :

• set the picture quality (use max, or best, or highest resolution, whatever your menu calls it)
  • zoom…but don't use the zoom when shooting close-ups of the eye; it flattens the curved surface.  You'll only zoom in when viewing the pic you just took, to verify how sharp and clear you got the iris)
  • set the viewer to focus on what is in the center of the screen (make sure your Menu has this set to 'center' or ‘spot’ and make sure you aim & align that center mark right over the pupil of the eye you're shooting)

To get a good iris picture do the following:

• Immobilize the face and the camera (your and the clients’ elbows on the back of two chairs placed back to back) unless your hand is steady and the camera is fast.    
  • Try it first w/o any special lighting, but if the picture is too dark, then
  • Turn off the flash and use your penlight from the side to shine at the iris just as you do when reading an eye.
  • Use a desktop tripod (make sure its not wiggly--even a little wiggle at macro setting can throw off your focus) for your camera, and a remote shutter if you can get it so your camera won’t shake while pressing the shutter.  Remember from your user manual, that most cameras have a shutter that you press down halfway (starts the auto-focus process), then all the way to shoot a picture properly—if you push the shutter down in one motion, you lose the critical benefits of the built-in automatic focusing.  Don’t blame the camera for your blunders!)
  • Focus and shoot.  Make sure the little box or dot in the viewfinder is on the pupil itself  This setting is ESSENTIAL or you will get fuzzy, unfocused pictures where the eyelash is beautifully in focus and the iris is blurry!  You’ll think you or the camera are at fault but you just haven’t told the waiting robots what to do.  Your settings menu may call this center weighted or center metering orspot focus or some similar term.

Should look something like this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=iridology&um=1&hl=en&sa=...

***Send to me on this site or e-mail me at apaige7@gmail.com.

Love + Light!

andréa paige

Views: 2121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service